SportsWrath

Dolphin down

Lughead

If I'm the owner of, say, the jets and I'm some super patriotic nerd with little American flags on my car and this guy is kneeling on the sidelines for the 49ers all season I'm going to be offended and not like him. I know it's his right to do it and I won't try to stop it or shame him into stopping, but now I personally don't like him because I find his behavior offensive. Why should I feel obligated to hire someone I don't like? Why should I give money to someone who offends me and isn't even going to give me a return on that money because he's not a good player? It's my team, it's my choice.

Except this is America. You can't refuse to hire someone because you don't like them. You have to base your decision on qualifications. Fortunately, Kaepernick falls short in that department.

Nobody is entitled to a job here. I choose not to hire people who have bad attitudes or rub me the wrong way all the time. As long as it isn't illegal discrimination based on shit like race, sex, age, disability and stuff like that people are free to employ whoever they want.

Except this is America. You can't refuse to hire someone because you don't like them. You have to base your decision on qualifications. Fortunately, Kaepernick falls short in that department.

Yeah... He only took his team to a SB.

uh, yeah you can. That's what most hiring decisions are based on, whether or not the hiring manager likes you.

He got a little hot for a short stretch once in his career but superior coaching and defense took that team to a Super Bowl. There's no way you'd want him as qb of the eagles

Indeed. He was bad even when was supposedly good. He threw a flat ball, had no touch, he had marginal statistical success in a one read offense on a stacked team.