SportsWrath

Mets get no love here

• 4 weeks later...

I guess the Mets just love starting pitching by bringing in Stroman...

Hopefully it is just a sign that they are going to be trading away Wheler and/or Syndeguard and getting some young talent back in return...

If only Cano could get abducted by Aliens for someshit like that...

To the Phillies for Harper straight up :Whew:

Instead we gave you a consistent left handed starter in Vargas in return for a half retarded AA catcher who played college ball with our owners son, and some cash... I had not problem unloading Vargas, but they needed to get SOMETHING for him...

So I have not clue what the Mets do now... Do they trade Wheeler for some midlevel prospects and go into next year with the same basic lineup, or do they go big and load up with prospects... Maybe Strohman and Syndeguard in a MAJOR move

So they chose to do nothing... they do have one of the best starting rotations in baseball but a shit fest for a bullpen and a lineup clearly missing a bat. Looking forward to missing the playoffs by 4 games

Unless we can get Cano back on the juice and get that batting average back around .300 and another dozen HRs

I didn't like the Stroman trade, we got two of the best prospects from a shitty Mets farm system, it's like saying you got the best car on the lot from a place that only deals in cash.

You got one of the better pitchers in the game right now for peanuts.

Oh well.

That's why I'm not overly excited. At least Cano is out for the year.

Yeah talk about a trade that could not have worked out worse so far for the Mets... Cano has contributed nothing to the team since opening day when he hit a HR.

Sure was ........ great 4-3 result , Im starting to believe a bit

The starting pitching is doing its job and team is not relying on the bullpen as much and the bats are hot. I'm just happy that Cano is done for the year.

Im rooting for them.

I dont know why some yankees and mets fans hate eachother and the teams.

Im a new yorker...i root for the city. Now when the mets play the yankees, obviously i root for the yankees...but i dont hate the mets or mets fans.

Theyre a NY team.

Im rooting for them.

I dont know why some yankees and mets fans hate eachother and the teams.

Im a new yorker...i root for the city. Now when the mets play the yankees, obviously i root for the yankees...but i dont hate the mets or mets fans.

Theyre a NY team.

I cant root for the Yankees... but I have no issue rooting for the Jets... I think its because as a fan of a winning team its easy to root for the lifelong underdogs

That Braves series was an eye opener if Mets make it to the post season

Just looked...they have most games left against their division

..no Cardinals but they do have the cubs which might be huge ...theyrr chasing a wild card...like every division not the al and nl central

..all division titles are pretty much locked up with the braves, dodgers, yankees and astros.

Minny/Cleveland and cards/cubs are thr only realistic division battles going into the final month.

Should be exciting.