SportsWrath

OBJ

Blindgreed1

I don't give a fuck if he's actually pissing on the field and cries a river every single ballgame.

That guy is the ONLY reason we've been competitive the past few years. He IS the offense. Our team is likely to finish in the bottom-5 in total offense now that he's out for the season. People can talk about Antonio Brown and Julio Jones all they want and those guys are special players for sure (the former is also a legitimate asshole) but show me another top-5 receiver that has a WORSE supporting cast than Odell. Stick him on a team with Martavis Bryant and Le'Veon Bell and he's probably pulling in 2K yards every season.

Yeah, those antics are annoying, but show me the time OBJ has called out Eli for missing him on a pass. Find the quote where he bitched that he didn't get the ball enough. Where has he called out Ben McAdoofus for a shitty game plan or the O-line for getting his QB killed back there? The guy is a good teammate. He has lots to bitch about but keeps his mouth shut. Plus, he's gotten in trouble with the law zero times... can all-world WR and NFL Today star Randy Moss say that?

For the production he's had on this sad-sack offense, I'll deal with kicking nets and idiot TD celebrations any day of the week.

Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

I don't give a fuck if he's actually pissing on the field and cries a river every single ballgame.

That guy is the ONLY reason we've been competitive the past few years. He IS the offense. Our team is likely to finish in the bottom-5 in total offense now that he's out for the season. People can talk about Antonio Brown and Julio Jones all they want and those guys are special players for sure (the former is also a legitimate asshole) but show me another top-5 receiver that has a WORSE supporting cast than Odell. Stick him on a team with Martavis Bryant and Le'Veon Bell and he's probably pulling in 2K yards every season.

Yeah, those antics are annoying, but show me the time OBJ has called out Eli for missing him on a pass. Find the quote where he bitched that he didn't get the ball enough. Where has he called out Ben McAdoofus for a shitty game plan or the O-line for getting his QB killed back there? The guy is a good teammate. He has lots to bitch about but keeps his mouth shut. Plus, he's gotten in trouble with the law zero times... can all-world WR and NFL Today star Randy Moss say that?

For the production he's had on this sad-sack offense, I'll deal with kicking nets and idiot TD celebrations any day of the week.

But but just think of the cap hell he will put us in, we should let him walk to we can sign other players.

And no team has ever one a SB with a WR like him.

And look at the distractions he is causing the team.

-GMB 2017

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Odell Beckham Jr. wouldn't break the bank on his next contract with the New York Giants if NFL Media's Albert Breer was in charge of the franchise.

In fact, Breer believes that the Giants' recent collapse that has led many to believe they have quit on their coaches, all started due to how the coaching staff treats Beckham. Breer said the following on Twitter after the Giants' embarrassing 51-17 home loss to the Los Angeles Rams: "I think you can trace the Giants' issues to letting Odell Beckham do whatever he wants." Breer is a well connected and Senior NFL reporter and his comments are at least worth considering. For starters, the Giants have recently suspended defensive backs Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Janoris Jenkins for minor team infractions, but when Beckham cost the Giants a 15-yard penalty with his lewd touchdown celebration against the Eagles, he did not face any public team discipline.

Beckham is set to hit free agency following the 2018 season after the Giants pick up his fifth-year rookie contract option. There has been speculation that Beckham will become the highest-paid wide receiver in NFL history and potentially the highest-paid player after signing his new contract. Breer believes the Giants would be making a massive mistake by signing Beckham to a massive long-term deal.

I think its kind of a leap. He gave coughlin a ton of problems too and they never disrespected him. I think the players dont respect mcadoo because-well look at him

Having an offense that hasnt put up 30+ points since 2015 does it, too. So does taking what 6 weeks to give up playcalling duties?

Theres too many to list. I think the turning point is how he game managed the charger game. One of the worst performances I can remember and it got our star player on IR. Theres no way they could respect him after that game

I think its kind of a leap. He gave coughlin a ton of problems too and they never disrespected him. I think the players dont respect mcadoo because-well look at him

It's definitely a stretch that OBJ is the only reason the Giants suck balls this year, but he certainly isn't helping right the ship.

Has he seen the offense without him?

That's mainly because McAdoo is an idiot... you mean to tell me with Engram, BM, and Sheppard, only ODB was featured the whole time till he got hurt? Not taking away anything from ODB but let's not discount the offensive retard we have as HC.

That's mainly because McAdoo is an idiot... you mean to tell me with Engram, BM, and Sheppard, only ODB was featured the whole time till he got hurt? Not taking away anything from ODB but let's not discount the offensive retard we have as HC.

Even with all of those guys, unless Beckham was scoring, the team wasnt getting in the end zone. They arent good in the red zone. Werent good with Coughlin down there, either.

Even with all of those guys, unless Beckham was scoring, the team wasnt getting in the end zone. They arent good in the red zone. Werent good with Coughlin down there, either.

Engram and BM weren't here... they were supposed to free ODB or at least be a huge threat now that ODB is double teamed.

He will walk... and run... and make cuts... and he will get a contract from us worth his talent. ODB is the least of our worries.

You do realize Odell is his name don't you? It's Odell Beckham Jr or OBJ, not ODB. :) And honestly, I disagree that he is the least of the Giants worries. Homie has a year left on his contract and the Giants are in shambles. His "me first" frame of mind leads me to believe he won't be in NY come 2019. Barring some kind of miracle, the G-Men have at least 2 years of rebuilding (and a QB) before they can be competitive in the NFC East again.

You do realize Odell is his name don't you? It's Odell Beckham Jr or OBJ, not ODB. :) And honestly, I disagree that he is the least of the Giants worries. Homie has a year left on his contract and the Giants are in shambles. His "me first" frame of mind leads me to believe he won't be in NY come 2019. Barring some kind of miracle, the G-Men have at least 2 years of rebuilding (and a QB) before they can be competitive in the NFC East again.

He doesn't have a "me first" frame of mind. Terrell Owens had that, and so did Randy Moss, and so does Antionio Brown. Those guys lose their mind if they don't have the ball. Beckham never complains about his QB, his teammates, or whatever awful game plan HackAdoo has put together for the week. Look for any quote of Odell calling out anybody... you won't find it.

Beckham is a good teammate, he's just more than a little weird and high strung.