SportsWrath

OBJ

Blindgreed1

I didn't really find it weird. The guy doesn't like to lose. His time with the Giants has been filled with losing. Nothing is going right for that team. And they're in a season quickly becoming embarrassing. I'd be upset too.

well which is it? Was he crying because he thought his friend was hurt badly, or because he 'doesn't like to lose'? Either way, all I see in that video is a dude having a breakdown for no real reason, an emotional breakdown in that spot isn't going to help anybody. And I really hope it was about the injury and not some oooh, the game isn't going my way bullshit, because at that point it was still anybody's game.

Dude wears his heart on his sleeve. I expect Eagle fans to make this a big deal, the rest of you should take a look in the mirror (pun intended).

Beckham jr. plays with a lot of emotion and his ability harness it is the difference between him being a good first round pick and a great one. Usually we see that emotion in the form of aggression. With Beckham jr. I see a love for the game, how he plays his game, and his teammates. Laugh all you want, he is the one you watch frame by frame in the endzone.

You know a team sucks when their fans are making excuses for their players crying and back rubbing on the sideline.

:LMAO:

There's no crying in football, unless you win a chip or when you know your career is over.

Other than those two things...

THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!

As good a player as he is, there's just something off about that guy. I don't know what to do with him, you drop him and the team is immediately worse, but I can't see any team winning with a guy like that as a team leader either.

He is a different character... nothing "off"... whether he's gay or not should mean nothing to anyone in this day in age...

You know a team sucks when their fans are making excuses for their players crying and back rubbing on the sideline.

:LMAO:

There's no crying in football, unless you win a chip or when you know your career is over.

Other than those two things...

THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!

When you wait until the player has a season ending and potentially career altering injury to make a thread mocking him, that person should take a good look in the mirror.

He is a different character... nothing "off"... whether he's gay or not should mean nothing to anyone in this day in age...

I couldn't care less if he is gay.

I wish all players had emotional problems, then.

I've wondered about that too, is the fact that he's a heart-on-his-sleeve kind of guy something that he harnesses?.... or that holds him back?

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to mock the guy, I just see some issues there that if I were the guy putting together the team I would be considering.

The biggest, easiest thing is to get the guy some psychological help.

And the GM and coach also have to manage the personalities around him to bring out Beckham's best and to keep him on the rails in big moments.

When you wait until the player has a season ending and potentially career altering injury to make a thread mocking him, that person should take a good look in the mirror.

I've been mocking his crying ever since he got hit by that net.

It's fucked up about his leg though... I don't mock the injury.

The backrubbing is a funny concern to me. :laugh:

I couldn't care less if he is gay.

I've wondered about that too, is the fact that he's a heart-on-his-sleeve kind of guy something that he harnesses?.... or that holds him back?

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to mock the guy, I just see some issues there that if I were the guy putting together the team I would be considering.

The biggest, easiest thing is to get the guy some psychological help.

And the GM and coach also have to manage the personalities around him to bring out Beckham's best and to keep him on the rails in big moments.

Whether it's the pros or a mere pick up game... some of us have different emotional levels... and I would think it changes us differently... I remember back in the day I was one of those emotional fucks who played hard whether it's a tournament or a pick up game... and the more emotions I showed, the more it distracted me from the game.... I noticed when I kept my mouth shut and just played the game, I played really well... so to make sure I did that, I chewed sunflower seeds... not one at the time.. I'd just grab a bunch and keep them in my mouth like dip (but not inside the lip)... it brought me calm and I played lights out.... when I was emotional, I often got penalized...even ejected.

What I see in ODB is a young me... (ODB is far more talented obviously)... but he needs to be reined in... someone would have to explain to him these things... I don't know.

I don't give a fuck if he's actually pissing on the field and cries a river every single ballgame.

That guy is the ONLY reason we've been competitive the past few years. He IS the offense. Our team is likely to finish in the bottom-5 in total offense now that he's out for the season. People can talk about Antonio Brown and Julio Jones all they want and those guys are special players for sure (the former is also a legitimate asshole) but show me another top-5 receiver that has a WORSE supporting cast than Odell. Stick him on a team with Martavis Bryant and Le'Veon Bell and he's probably pulling in 2K yards every season.

Yeah, those antics are annoying, but show me the time OBJ has called out Eli for missing him on a pass. Find the quote where he bitched that he didn't get the ball enough. Where has he called out Ben McAdoofus for a shitty game plan or the O-line for getting his QB killed back there? The guy is a good teammate. He has lots to bitch about but keeps his mouth shut. Plus, he's gotten in trouble with the law zero times... can all-world WR and NFL Today star Randy Moss say that?

For the production he's had on this sad-sack offense, I'll deal with kicking nets and idiot TD celebrations any day of the week.

I don't give a fuck if he's actually pissing on the field and cries a river every single ballgame.

That guy is the ONLY reason we've been competitive the past few years. He IS the offense. Our team is likely to finish in the bottom-5 in total offense now that he's out for the season. People can talk about Antonio Brown and Julio Jones all they want and those guys are special players for sure (the former is also a legitimate asshole) but show me another top-5 receiver that has a WORSE supporting cast than Odell. Stick him on a team with Martavis Bryant and Le'Veon Bell and he's probably pulling in 2K yards every season.

Yeah, those antics are annoying, but show me the time OBJ has called out Eli for missing him on a pass. Find the quote where he bitched that he didn't get the ball enough. Where has he called out Ben McAdoofus for a shitty game plan or the O-line for getting his QB killed back there? The guy is a good teammate. He has lots to bitch about but keeps his mouth shut. Plus, he's gotten in trouble with the law zero times... can all-world WR and NFL Today star Randy Moss say that?

For the production he's had on this sad-sack offense, I'll deal with kicking nets and idiot TD celebrations any day of the week.

Yep