SportsWrath

My draft thought based on team needs

lemmiwinks

First 4 rounds I would like the Giants to draft the following positions (in no order)

WR - I love Toomer but he is slowing and cant stretch the field. I think its about time we find his replacement if not with the first then within the first 3 rounds

CB - We have a Vet and a couple young guys, Although I like the signing of Madison he is NOT a long term solution. Picking up another young CB could cement the starting DB's for a long time (Demps , Wilson, Webster,)

OLB - Yes we all know the Giants need a OLB. I like Torbor but is he a starter?, Emmons cant stay healthy, and every other OLB is a below average "depth" player

OT - All I really need to say is false start. If we draft an OT in maybe the 4th we could let them develop over the next year or so to eventually replace Luke

Round 5

OLB - DEPTH DEPTH DEPTH....Last year they were picking guys up off the street

And one of these in the 7th

Free Pick - project player that could replace a vet in a few years but never pans out then hits it big on another team after the Giants release him.

Free Pick - A guy who could have been a first round pick but couldn't stay healthy But Months after one of his injurys heal he runs a 4.49 40 prompting the Giants to draft him and Giants fans to say "Once he is healthy he will be scary good"....

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not like the DT's in this draft, because of this, I say the Giants should look to FA to fill this need and look for a long term solution in next years draft and or FA

Fortunately for Giants fans everywhere, you are nowhere near the Front Office.

Thanks for the constructive criticism :rolleyes:

Do we not need a OLB?

Do we not need a replacement for Luke?

Do we not need a CB?

Do we not need a WR?

Instead of just posting your derogatory comments how about stating what you don't like about my plans and or what you would do differently :TU:

Guest Carbo
Instead of just posting your derogatory comments how about stating what you don't like about my plans and or what you would do differently :TU:
Loving the new Lemmiwinks! All you need to do now is disassociate yourself from the dolts and buffoons that you ran with previous to this personal growth you are in the midst of. (And we needn't mention names. . .). Follow that up with a pledge of allegiance to the FAB 4, and you are on your way to a life of knowledge, vigor, and respect.

Loving the new Lemmiwinks! All you need to do now is disassociate yourself from the dolts and buffoons that you ran with previous to this personal growth you are in the midst of. (And we needn't mention names. . .). Follow that up with a pledge of allegiance to the FAB 4, and you are on your way to a life of knowledge, vigor, and respect.

Thanks for your reply but you stated no variance of my plan. I look forward to hearing how you would change my draft plans so please reply soon.

Love always

~Lemmi~

Thanks for your reply but you stated no variance of my plan. I look forward to hearing how you would change my draft plans so please reply soon.

Love always

~Lemmi~

I don't know that WR is as big of an early round need as you think, but I agree with you in most other respects. Congrats on being recruited by the FAG 4. maybe some of your intelligence and common sense can rub off on those loser.

I don't know that WR is as big of an early round need as you think, but I agree with you in most other respects. Congrats on being recruited by the FAG 4. maybe some of your intelligence and common sense can rub off on those loser.

I just feel as though we would be better off with a smaller, faster #2 over Toomer, Id say in the form of a less injured Ike. Toomer has had a great career with the Giants and he will be missed when he goes. But I feel as though that time is approaching.

Yeah I just don't feel like arguing with them anymore. I also don't think I will be joining them any time soon ;)

Guest Carbo
Yeah I just don't feel like arguing with them anymore. I also don't think I will be joining them any time soon ;)
No need to argue, my brother. You've seen the light. Welcome to The Other Side. . .

No need to argue, my brother. You've seen the light. Welcome to The Other Side. . .

No still stuck in the dark :P

Sorry to say this but you guys get too repetitive at times.... It's not mentally stimulating to debate with a person who just keeps spewing the same redundant rhetoric.

But thanks again for your reply and I hope to hear from you soon

~Lemmi~

First 4 rounds I would like the Giants to draft the following positions (in no order)

best Lb avaliable-

CB - We have a Vet and a couple young guys, Although I like the signing of Madison he is NOT a long term solution. Picking up another young CB could cement the starting DB's for a long time (Demps , Wilson, Webster,)

Trueblood-oline

best avaliable here on out..

I fixed your post...

IMO

I fixed your post...

IMO

Yeah Thats good too. I'll be happy with one really good OLB and one really good CB.

What no comment on my 7th rounders :P

And one of these in the 7th

Free Pick - project player that could replace a vet in a few years but never pans out then hits it big on another team after the Giants release him.

Free Pick - A guy who could have been a first round pick but couldn't stay healthy But Months after one of his injurys heal he runs a 4.49 40 prompting the Giants to draft him and Giants fans to say "Once he is healthy he will be scary good"....

here you go lemnin...repeat after carbo:

I Pledge Allegiance to the fag 4

of sportswrath of America

and to the idiocy for which it stands,

100 screen names, no originality, redundancy,

With stupidity and ignorance for all.

Classic... :TU:

Guest Nutty Sack

You guys are killing me !! Are you sure you don't do stand up in South Miami Beach ??

Guest Nutty Sack
No, but you probably do bend-over in Times Square, NY.

You have me laughing here in my office Rely and people are starting to give me weird looks.

You have me laughing here in my office Rely and people are starting to give me weird looks.

Office? You mean the one in Macy's changing room? The one with the hole in the wall?

Guest Nutty Sack
Well, they say truth is stranger than fiction. Nutty charges people for the privilege of looking through the peephole. That's how he came into his fortune. :LMAO:

Is that what the hole is for ?? Geez I thought it was for circulation.

Guest Carbo

relyoneli=firstnten=lemmiwinks. 420, I left you out of the mix because even they wouldn't comingle with a snitch. You're an island unto yourself. A pariah.

relyoneli=firstnten=lemmiwinks. 420, I left you out of the mix because even they wouldn't comingle with a snitch. You're an island unto yourself. A pariah.

Whatever you say, carbo=lockhart-disaster-TheAnswers=blue footballs. Your an asshole unto yourself.