SportsWrath

Kyle Rudolph

Nas

Agreed...dont need to give up draft capital for this guy given the TEs we have

The article stated Engram may move to WR. But I do agree on not giving up draft capital.

The article stated Engram may move to WR. But I do agree on not giving up draft capital.

I would be surprised if Engram moves to WR. Dude is exactly what Shurmur and Gettleman are looking for in a WR... Speed and Strength... but can he every route tree in the play book.

I would be surprised if Engram moves to WR. Dude is exactly what Shurmur and Gettleman are looking for in a WR... Speed and Strength... but can he every route tree in the play book.

I was thinking Mike Evans of Tampa Bay would be a good prototype for our offense when we get one.

Yeah Id like him in the slot and Ellison playing more snaps at TE. Shepard was great on the outside two years ago when Beckham was out

If this means what I think you are saying it means....then Dayne is just toying with us now....we are so fucked.

C.W agon

Im not expecting that much from Golden Tate he wont be the one f ing us. I just thought it was peculiar

I dont think Engram can have success running the route tree of a slot or outside. I think he has novel success at that when they move him around and create mismatches. Just my opinion.

Engram is effective on cross seam routes when he gets matched with a LBer who he can beat easily with sheer speed. Give him typical routes to run and any large bodied CB will be able to contain him. Smaller CBs not so much. Guess its all about game planning and creating the mismatches - but I havent seen an intelligent Giants coach who can exploit mismatches in a long fucking time.