SportsWrath

Solder to miss workouts with ankle surgery

BlueInCanada

I mean, the good news is now he has an excuse as to why he sucks the first half of the season.

I keep hearing people say, 'well he's an above-average LT' but for the first half of the season he was arguably worse than Flowers. They were definitely in the same discussion play-wise.

I mean, the good news is now he has an excuse as to why he sucks the first half of the season.

I keep hearing people say, 'well he's an above-average LT' but for the first half of the season he was arguably worse than Flowers. They were definitely in the same discussion play-wise.

That was him adjusting a bit I suppose - by the time Hernandez got going and the OL started performing significantly better by week 7, Solder played exceptionally well in the second half of the season - every bit the money we paid him for.

That was him adjusting a bit I suppose - by the time Hernandez got going and the OL started performing significantly better by week 7, Solder played exceptionally well in the second half of the season - every bit the money we paid him for.

Yeah I can't deny that... second half of the season he was very good.

The problem with the adjustment spin is that he was pretty terrible the first half of this last few seasons in NE too.

Wait, the Giants have not played since what December???? And now, Now they want to do surgery on solder.... Why the wait??? Ohhhhh let's try physical therapy first I guess , right?

Wait, the Giants have not played since what December???? And now, Now they want to do surgery on solder.... Why the wait??? Ohhhhh let's try physical therapy first I guess , right?

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Agree. Its fucking bullshit. Its surgery to clean shit thats been broken and cannot be heal. Any type of therapy wouldnt help. This ass hole did it to skip work out, of course hell be back for mandatory camp cuz thats part of the contract money. Way to lead by example fuck face.

Agree. Its fucking bullshit. Its surgery to clean shit thats been broken and cannot be heal. Any type of therapy wouldnt help. This ass hole did it to skip work out, of course hell be back for mandatory camp cuz thats part of the contract money. Way to lead by example fuck face.

Lol.

Surgery is not the first choice for bone spurs. So you go with first choice of treatment recommended by the Doctor, not the fans. He waited until the last moment for the surgery while having time to heal before training camp.

Why skip OTA when he could wait and skip training camp too?