SportsWrath

"LEAVE SHURMUR ALONE!"

BlueInCanada

Didn't take very long for people to forget.

On a side note, our former starting RT Chad Wheeler is sitting on the practice squad for the Seahawks.

Wheeler almost had it.... he has the talent.... but the reason he washed out here is the same reason he wasn't drafted. Kid's a flake. As soon as he almost earned it, he stopped working.

Solder historically has sucked for the 1st half of every season he has played for us. The second half has been more than solid. Lets hope with the whole array of weapons back, Solder gets a fire lit under his ass. DJ should hold his fucking facemask and give him an earful the next time Solder gets manhandled and DJ gets blindsided.

I don't know what to make a of a half good LT... to me he sucks...

Wheeler almost had it.... he has the talent.... but the reason he washed out here is the same reason he wasn't drafted. Kid's a flake. As soon as he almost earned it, he stopped working.

You described Flowers. Wheeler has limited talent and had to work his ass off just to be a below average starter. He needs to spend a lot more time in the weight room and bulk up and in 4 years he could be a starting rt.

You described Flowers. Wheeler has limited talent and had to work his ass off just to be a below average starter. He needs to spend a lot more time in the weight room and bulk up and in 4 years he could be a starting rt.

LOL! That was the whole knock on Wheeler. he wouldn't work. It was his story in high school and college too.

not that it doesn't describe Flowers too! But he at least wasn't a slacker in the weight room.

I just noticed how Wheeler showed up at camp this year.... three years into an NFL program and he looked like he was back to being that soft UDFA. I really thought one more year in the weight room and he would have been maybe even decent out there.

All I can say is we better not lose to the Jets for Shurmurs sake !

Yeah if they look like they did against the Cowboys, when they play the Jets, Shumur has got to be fired... Maybe they can put him in the parking lot and have only the Oline there to protect him

Yeah if they look like they did against the Cowboys, when they play the Jets, Shumur has got to be fired... Maybe they can put him in the parking lot and have only the Oline there to protect him

This is a poorly coached team ( both sides of the ball ) We have no discipline. Our players look totally lost out there ( both vets and rookies.)

Shurmur better get things fixed fast and get some wins ( starting with the Jets ) or he is in real trouble.

Bettcher will probably get fired IMO. He has had 25 games now and our D is an utter joke.

This is a poorly coached team ( both sides of the ball ) We have no discipline. Our players look totally lost out there ( both vets and rookies.)

Shurmur better get things fixed fast and get some wins ( starting with the Jets ) or he is in real trouble.

Bettcher will probably get fired IMO. He has had 25 games now and our D is an utter joke.

Considering our last two drafts have focused on getting players that fit his scheme, I also highly doubt that Bettcher will be fired, either. Ownership gave these guys and Gettleman full reign of the team. It sets the team back another 5 years if they move on without letting their vision come to fruition.

I guess my biggest fear is that if Shurmur doesn't have it... but sticks around... and we have 100 million in cap room next year... we'll sign 2-3 impact players that consistently get us to 7-9 wins but not over the hump for the next four years.

Which I guess would be an improvement.

I guess my biggest fear is that if Shurmur doesn't have it... but sticks around... and we have 100 million in cap room next year... we'll sign 2-3 impact players that consistently get us to 7-9 wins but not over the hump for the next four years.

Which I guess would be an improvement.

Id sign up for this in a heartbeat at this point. Im badly missing the days where wed start 6-2 and finish 8-8

Id sign up for this in a heartbeat at this point. Im badly missing the days where wed start 6-2 and finish 8-8

Fucking classic Herc. I also long for the TC era of going 6-2 for what seemed like 8 years in a row. Even when we crumbled during Nov it was fun. He seemed to be on the hot seat every fucking year and yet we still won 2 Superbowls.

Why the fuck does he insist on basically splitting snaps between engram and Ellison?

Protection, run blocking, the little things. I like Ellison it is just too bad we don't use him more. He doesn't have to run a sub 4.5 40 to be a threat, just catch the ball.

Pretty funny that the Giants outbid themselves when they leapt into 2016 free agency on the FIRST DAY TO SIGN... Rhett Ellison, that highly coveted TE that had those four catches one time.

Our day 1 targets are legend. Herzlich, Jonathan Stewart, Brandon Marshall. Its hysterical every year no matter who the gm is

Pretty funny that the Giants outbid themselves when they leapt into 2016 free agency on the FIRST DAY TO SIGN... Rhett Ellison, that highly coveted TE that had those four catches one time.

I don't know why you made this post.

It's not like we are paying him Eli money to sit on the bench lol