SportsWrath

"Giants shopping Beckham" looks like it might have legs.

Sephiroth

You cant trade Beckham and keep Eli at QB. If theyre throwing in the towel on the season, then start a Josh or a Sam.

We all know It's a transition year anyway and Eli is a bridge QB. They want the culture to change and Beckham is part of that

Maybe just the organizations way of responding to all the rumors of OBJ siting out this year if he doesn't get a new contract extension.

Either way they should just pay the guy and move on.

Best WR the Giant's have ever fielded, no reason to change that.

I wish the idiotic crap would stop coming out every few days and the talk would be about whether we want to pay a wide receiver 100 million dollars. Nobody in the locker room has said one bad thing about him and thats important. I dont think hes a bad guy either hes a legitimate superstar and I think he forgets that sometimes. If they trade him though I wont lose sleep over it. Elite wide receivers usually dont win you anything.

No less than two firsts...and it is to the AFC...and if one of the two firsts is next year, than I want an extra 2nd this year.

That said, I'd just pay him and move on. He would be one hell of a piece to help bridge QBs...but is that something he's interested in? Or is that a reason he'll have to ask for more money?

Browns 1 and 4 overall would be awfully tempting if offered...but it'd royally screw them on the QB front

Tempting? That'd be a slam dunk. Three top five picks? fuck I might cream myself. But totally unrealistic. OBJ for first overall...I'd go for it.

You cant trade Beckham and keep Eli at QB. If theyre throwing in the towel on the season, then start a Josh or a Sam.

Yes you can... for one OBJ is coming off a serious injury... 2nd, his price tag will be atrociously high for a team trying to build blue collar star power instead of Divas.... If you were to tell me I can 2 out of (Chubb, Nelson, Barkley, or even Darnolds... which i'm not in favor of btw since I like Eli and Webb)... for giving away Beckam, I would.