SportsWrath

How bad is the Belichick coaching tree?

Sephiroth

I think it should be taken on a case by case basis. Jist cuz Romeo and weiss sucked doesnt mean Patricia cant be a good HC

I kind of have mixed feelings too. On one hand, I feel like McDaniels and Patricia might be good coaches but you look at that list of flops... many on more than one team... and can't come away thinking that's all a coincidence. I remember everyone thinking Mangini, Weiss, Crennell, etc. were supposed to be the next big things too and they were terrible... everything people were saying about those guys back then is what they're saying about the Pats coordinators now.

I think it should be taken on a case by case basis. Jist cuz Romeo and weiss sucked doesnt mean Patricia cant be a good HC

ridiculous to think otherwise..in any business. Really not smart.

I'd give the edge to McDaniels because he has head coaching experience..he wasn't ready..I think that's the real problem with a lot of the coordinators..they're not ready to be head coaches... yet. Or they're just not HC material..not everyone is.

Sean Mcvay is a little different...guy had head coaching pedigree...family of football executives and coaches..head coaches too..he was born to be a head football coach