SportsWrath

Snacks missing mandatory mini camp

Storm

Honestly I dont even care. Far as Im concerned the guy was already a low class POS long before this little comment. Im ready for him to be a distant memory.

Yeah all those records he set are just going to be broken by the next 4th round pick the Giants grab lol

If anything, it looks like a passive aggressive comment, made so that Eli and or the Giants see it. We're all adults, we already know that. But really, who cares? Let him say what he wants, this is 'Murica after all. It sucks that he's gone, I hate that he's gone, we'll never replace him, and we'll certainly never get that kind of talent out of Golden F'ing Tate.

Let the Browns play their games, we'll play ours, and enjoy Cleveland having all that talent and still screw it up.

Yeah all those records he set are just going to be broken by the next 4th round pick the Giants grab lol

Yeah like being the highest paid WR in league history. You want to win games, or break wide receiver records? At his price you cant have both.

You didn't answer the first question. So if Golden Tate catches a pass in practice and says Eli throws a nice ball- is that a slight on Carson Wentz?

I don't know... I feel no matter how much your new QB has in terms of a strong arm, you should be mindful of the perception of that comment being a dig at your previous QB.

The only record that matters is the team's Win-Loss year in and year out. You know... TO was a great talent too.

The only record that matters is the team's Win-Loss year in and year out. You know... TO was a great talent too.

Yeah I would of loved to have TO on the team.

Win/loss matter but when you're teams in a free fall and going to be for the next few years, guys like OBJ makes watching the game week by week better.

Saquan is probably going to waste his prime years on this team barely making over .500, but who cares about all those records he sets because they are in losing seasons lol

Fuck what stupid thinking.

Maybe, but its close. The guy mocked a territorial pissing as an end zone celebration.

So he has poor taste. He has poor taste in women too, but just because he likes girls that look like they need a sandwich and a tutor doesn't mean he's a bad guy.

Yeah I would of loved to have TO on the team.

Win/loss matter but when you're teams in a free fall and going to be for the next few years, guys like OBJ makes watching the game week by week better.

Saquan is probably going to waste his prime years on this team barely making over .500, but who cares about all those records he sets because they are in losing seasons lol

Fuck what stupid thinking.

Look jackass... just because someone doesn't follow your logic, it doesn't mean you throw tantrums like a little bitch.

I think like a GM and someone who knows a thing or two about finance... so when your team is in free fall, keeping expensive players won't do shit for you except slow down the rebuilding process... especially an expensive diva like OBJ...

Remind me how many trophies did the 9ers and the Eagles won with TO?

Look jackass... just because someone doesn't follow your logic, it doesn't mean you throw tantrums like a little bitch.

I think like a GM and someone who knows a thing or two about finance... so when your team is in free fall, keeping expensive players won't do shit for you except slow down the rebuilding process... especially an expensive diva like OBJ...

Remind me how many trophies did the 9ers and the Eagles won with TO?

Look Nas, it's the internet, you get this emotionally involved in a post I don't know what to tell ya, I wrote it from the shitter at work.

Gotta get paid to poop ya known.

So you're saying only great players win SB? So no hall of famer is worth it because they didnt win a title?

Once again, stupid fucking thinking lol