SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

Hull have not won any of their last 12 games !

After their first 3 games they had 6 points .........in their last 10 games they have only 7 points.......Freefall.

I think that any 3 of the bottom 7 could go down . ( Palace , Villa and West Brom are all rubbish too IMO ).

If Charlie Austin carries on playing the way he has been ....you have hope JR

So Brutal on the road, no pace to counterattack. Just sit back and let them bomb you all game. Leicester, West Brom, Palace also lost. A win Saturday and they can be out of the bottom 3. Harry's tactics on the road are horrible. There is plenty of pace on the bench.

Good win indeed. I really liked seeing them fight for that second goal. They will be back in the bottom next week haha. I have to say, I think Burnley are definitely going down. Not really a good squad, except for Ings. Leicester is much better IMO. I don't know why they can't put a performance like that on the road.

Back to Hull. If they manage to go down, then there is no hope for anyone besides the big teams. They have a good squad and Bruce will probably be the first to go. Disappointing for Liverpool today. Need a win there. City creeping up on Chelsea.

Reading just posted a £65m loss. I am waiting on QPR, and I am sure it will be high. Leicester will also post a huge loss and will both be hit by huge fines, while Blackburn, Bournemouth, Bolton, Forest, Birmingham, Middlesboro, and Leeds get hit with a transfer embargo. Jesus, what a joke.

A well deserved and comfortable win for Man U against Liverpool yesterday.

Man U were clinical ......Liverpool have not got a clue ( especially in defence ).

Rodgers is in deep trouble unless he can turn this team around by the end of the season.

Big away challenge for QPR tonight at Everton......... JR

Definitely not the worst performance on the road to date. Kind of unlucky and kind of no confidence. People were complaining with the lack of pace on the road and Harry's team had it today. Passing was dreadful and the midfield misses Sandro. I wish he kept the same team as last week sans Austin.

They are doing what needs to be done to survive. Winning at home against the bottom sides and playing well against the top sides (well, besides the beginning of the year). Wish they could have those games back against Hull and Liverpool. Should have gotten a point from those games. Need to get points on the road, but won't be happening next against Arsenal.

Do you think United will be able to keep it up? A little disappointing today. How about Rodgers, how long do you think he will last UK? I know you cannot simply replace someone like Suarez, but they have been poor overall. Lastly, how the hell does Liverpool now have a chance to qualify for the Europa League after their Champions League exit?

• 3 weeks later...

So ...a crucial part of the season coming up guys.

Man U look solid for 3rd place ....playing some solid football ...but not spectacular. Big game v Southampton coming up.

QPR in 16th ....great wins recently against Leicester , Burnley and West Brom ...... but can they do it again away from home against Burnley on Sat in a crucial matchup ?

Liverpool playing a bit better recently ......they have a chance to rally for 4th .....but im not convinced. Gerrard looking to finish with a flourish before he moves to the US

QPR needs a left winger and some help in midfield, because Sando is like Sandra. If not, they will go down. They have a tough home schedule the rest of the way. They need at least 4-5 more wins and scrape a few draws.

Much better from Liverpool. The MLS needs to start recruiting guys in the prime. No offense to Gerrard, but he's going there to retire. I think the league can pay good wages, but the quality is just not there. Arsenal's under 18, Gedion Zelalem just became a US citizen and his father wants him to declare for the USMNT. That's good news on that front.

Sorry JR. I thought we were poor and QPR he their chances. But I don't take much solace in today. You guys better get some players in this month or you're going down. Clint Hill is a championship level player and he's starting against Manchester United. C'mon. On top of that you're picking up retreads from other teams that simply don't work. They need some guys on loan. Robert Green in goal is a big help and Richard Dunne is playing as hard as even. I like Charlie Austin, if you go down he should find a team willing to pick him up because he just scores goals.

As for us, I'll take third right now. We're not good enough. I hope Van Gaal's plan has a happy ending because right now, we look confused out there, all that talent and those players have been the most substituted this year. Our best players have been Michael Carrick, Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young and those were 3 guys we were looking to replace!

Yep totally agree there. Treore is not a good left back and Yun has been out for a few weeks and should return next game, including Sandro. I thought they played well the first half and just couldn't get anything going during the second. There are just so many holes and this team is just shit. So many holes, RB, Mid, LW, and another striker and whatever they signed during the summer has been wasteful also. There only saving grace is that they aren't alone. A lot of bad teams,

• 2 weeks later...

Man U looked solid Boo ( if not spectacular ) in easily beating lowly Leicester. Th ey still look a long long way away from being a top side . ( probably good enough for 3rd though this year ). Are you impressed by Van Gaal yet .. ?he sure talks some rubbish at Press Conferences sometimes.

Liverpool continuing their impressive run of form. ( 5 wins out of 6 aint bad ) Great to have Sturridge back.

JR - 11 straight away losses is not good enough to keep QPR in the Premiership im afraid. Desperate times !