SportsWrath

Beckham traded to Cleveland

Mr. P

Here are the trade terms: Giants recieve a first-round pick in 2019 (No. 17 overall), the Browns' second third-round pick this year and S Jabril Peppers, source tells ESPN. Browns get Odell Beckham Jr.

Here are the trade terms: Giants recieve a first-round pick in 2019 (No. 17 overall), the Browns' second third-round pick this year and S Jabril Peppers, source tells ESPN. Browns get Odell Beckham Jr.

Aside from unloading a huge contract, it seems the Giants didnt get a whole lot back.

Aside from unloading a huge contract, it seems the Giants didnt get a whole lot back.

The good news is theyre set at safety now. Just got to hit LB, DE, CB, WR, and RT, lmao.

What did the Steelers get for AB?

Way less but AB was an actual team cancer and wouldnt have played for the Steelers. Beckham got unfair treatment from the media his whole time here.

The only two things I can think is his injury must be worse than we thought or he was way worse behind closed doors than he was in public. Dude has been the consummate teammate publicly but his numbers certainly dipped this year.

Whelp.

I'm done.

Teams going to be in the trash heap for the next 5-10 years.

Atleast I can keep watching the CFL/AAF for the time being.

lol Mara that little cock sucker got his wish

That seems a bit of a stretch... no WR has carried a team for 10 seasons