SportsWrath

Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?

UK-Giantsfan

Giants most likely path to playoffs:

SEA over MIN

CAR loses 2 of 3 to NO, ATL, NO

PHI loses 2 of 3 to LAR, HOU, WAS

MIN loses 2 of 3 to MIA, DET, CHI

GB loses 1 of 3 to CHI, NYJ, DET

NYG beats TEN, IND, and DAL

Giants would travel to CHI for WC game

I think different tie breakers for wild card vs. division? Not sure head to head matters in that case.

correct CD , we are likely to lose the tie breakers anyway for the NCF Wild Card because of our awful conference record ( currently 4-7 ).

The only way to make the second Wild Card spot it is by getting to 8-8 and hope that the Vikes , Eagles , Panthers and Packers dont !

If Eagles lose out they will be 6-10 so no tie breaker needed if Giants get to 8-8.

The Cowboys already have 8 wins and the Giants have won one NFC East game. There is no way to win the division.

No NFC East team could get to 8 wins for the Giants to win the division. Well, maybe the Skins could have and the Giants may have had a shot, but I think everyones divisional record will be better than ours, regardless.

The Cowboys already have 8 wins and the Giants have won one NFC East game. There is no way to win the division. No NFC East team could get to 8 wins for the Giants to win the division.

I think it's safe to say the Cowboys get the division and the Giants don't have a chance since their division record is abysmal. It's amazing how that one loss against the Eagles ruined so much for us.

I think it's safe to say the Cowboys get the division and the Giants don't have a chance since their division record is abysmal. It's amazing how that one loss against the Eagles ruined so much for us.

Yeah, Cowboys or Eagles. Tough to see the Eagles pulling ahead in the next few weeks though.

The funny thing is just about all those non-giants things are over 50% likely except maybe Carolina if the saints rest starters week 17 and Minnesota losing 2 of 3. But two of those games are division and Miami is a tough out

The funny thing is just about all those non-giants things are over 50% likely except maybe Carolina if the saints rest starters week 17 and Minnesota losing 2 of 3. But two of those games are division and Miami is a tough out

Panthers are in tatters after losing 5 straight ....and Riverboat Ron is about to be cast adrift .........i could actually see them losing all 3 of their remaining divisional games

( and Gano has missed about 7 crucial kicks after he nailed that 63 yarder to beat us ........fucking typical )

5 games lost by one score or less killed us.

Panthers are in tatters after losing 5 straight ....and Riverboat Ron is about to be cast adrift .........i could actually see them losing all 3 of their remaining divisional games

( and Gano has missed about 7 crucial kicks after he nailed that 63 yarder to beat us ........fucking typical )

Bro I flipped my shit when he missed a 40 yard game winner a couple of weeks ago. Fuck that guy

The least likely scenario is the Giants winning three straight, Titans, Colts, Cowboys. All three winning records.