SportsWrath

What excites you the most about this upcoming season?

BlueInCanada

For me it's simple watching Barkley.

I have not seen a RB like him on this team since Barber and even then I'm willing to say he's better than mid 2000s Tiki after year one.

With the additions to the Oline he might not have to make two guys miss before getting to the line of scrimmage.

Kids going to light this league up and keep setting records before he's done.

Im most excited to see if the o-line is good now. Second is any snaps Jones gets. I feel like Im already taking Barkley for granted

I think it has been all the drama surrounding the Giants this offseason, with the guys we let go, draft Jones, etc.

Makes you forget about the once in a generation talent you have at RB.

OL was taken, I'll go with Bettcher's amoeba defense.... Not sure he has the depth he needs yet, but if so I'm looking forward to watching a D that, unlike all recent seasons, isn't easily decoded from my couch.

And on the D, can't wait to see what we have up front. Tomlinson, Lawrence, Hill... as a group, could be special.

Barkley, Lawrence, DBs, etc.

I have to admit though early reviews have me really excited to check out Lorenzo Carter. Dude has been lighting it up in camp.

Yeah thats what I keep hearing about Carter as well. Definitely gonna keep a close eye on him Thursday night. Oh man only 5 days left

Im interested in seeing if Eli plays the full season and we make the playoffs? Its very possible in this division - we scored more points than all the others in the division last year. With a better OL this only helps - I dont see any of the other teams improving on offense significantly. If the D can hold its own with their bend but dont break shit - its gonna be an interesting year.

Barkley is a given to be LIT all year! Im waiting to see if Shepard and Engram step it up. If it all goes belly up by Week 10/11 - get Jones in.

Im interested in seeing if Eli plays the full season and we make the playoffs? Its very possible in this division - we scored more points than all the others in the division last year. With a better OL this only helps - I dont see any of the other teams improving on offense significantly. If the D can hold its own with their bend but dont break shit - its gonna be an interesting year.

Barkley is a given to be LIT all year! Im waiting to see if Shepard and Engram step it up. If it all goes belly up by Week 10/11 - get Jones in.

I am interested to see the new Oline coming together and what it unlocks for the offense to do. As much as I want to see Jones play, hopefully the Giants are leading the NFC East and he stays squarely behind Eli as he gets the comeback player of the year award.

I am interested to see the new Oline coming together and what it unlocks for the offense to do. As much as I want to see Jones play, hopefully the Giants are leading the NFC East and he stays squarely behind Eli as he gets the comeback player of the year award.

This would be awesome!

I remember when the trash talk used be good around here.

Now all the rival posters are too nice and become part of the Sportswrath family.

Whatever happened to Badegg? Or Hotdiggydog?

LMAO! The Italian Hotdog was one of the greatest posters ever. That dude cracked me up. Badegg was good too.

I remember when the trash talk used be good around here.

Now all the rival posters are too nice and become part of the Sportswrath family.

Whatever happened to Badegg? Or Hotdiggydog?

Lol, I think it's because most of our teams suck. Except Philly, and why talk shit to the worst team in the NFL over the last two years.

ItalianHotdog was annoying, that was the guy who wouldn't admit his rooting interest if I recall correctly. But I do like the idea of having more fans of other teams, and trash talk away, I don't give a shit.

Lol, I think it's because most of our teams suck. Except Philly, and why talk shit to the worst team in the NFL over the last two years.

ItalianHotdog was annoying, that was the guy who wouldn't admit his rooting interest if I recall correctly. But I do like the idea of having more fans of other teams, and trash talk away, I don't give a shit.

Im pretty sure I had egg pegged for a Dallas fan, but he never outright admitted it.

Im pretty sure I had egg pegged for a Dallas fan, but he never outright admitted it.

No Egg always did... he was a typical Cowboys jackass, never paying up on his bets and all.

I liked Italian Hotdog though. He never broke character.

BadEgg was always a Cowboys fan. His avatar was the Dallas star if Im not wrong.

Italian HotDog never admitted who he rooted for - but i think deep down he was just a pissed of Giants fan who got off by trash talking on the MB

BadEgg was always a Cowboys fan. His avatar was the Dallas star if Im not wrong.

Italian HotDog never admitted who he rooted for - but i think deep down he was just a pissed of Giants fan who got off by trash talking on the MB

Yea you could be right, its been awhile.