SportsWrath

QB Hell

Virginia Giant

Avoid QB Hell  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How should the Giants handle the QB situation

• Trade up for Murray
    • Draft Haskins (possibly having to trade up a few spots)
    • Ride with Lulu
    • Trade for Rosen (17th pick)
    • Trade for another QB with extensive experience (Like Winston/Bridgewater)
    • Trade for a younger/less experienced QB (Beathard, Kizor)
    • Trade down in 2019 to trade up in 2020
    • Trade for another specific player (name them)

I disagree....

Maybe I just place more value on 1st rounders. I would use the pick on a guy I had the least concern of failure who I knew could contribute as soon as possible.

It's borderline BPA approach...but with an early contribution requirement caveat.

Thats ridiculous- we happen to have the luxury of an able QB right now. Most teams who start new QBs right away dont have that.

I don't know how you define "able" and I'm not so sure Eli is capable of the play needed to lead this team as constructed.

If you're gonna blow it up, fucking blow it up already.

We already have Will Grier on the team. We need somebody with a different skill set. Grier is a great timing QB but he can't throw the deep ball.

I think hes better than Eli or any other QB on this team. Hes a baller.

I think hes better than Eli or any other QB on this team. Hes a baller.

I can't say he's better than Eli... Eli still got it... Eli needed an offensive line worth a damn... Eli has 14 years experience under his belt and he's been an ironman... Wil Grier strikes me as someone who has the mechanics... the accuracy... the quick release... in my opinion he should be talked about as much as the other QBs in this draft... the fact he's an afterthought is astonishing to me.. which is why if he's there in the 2nd round, I'd consider it a steal...

I don't know how you define "able" and I'm not so sure Eli is capable of the play needed to lead this team as constructed.

Actually if anything Shurmurs offence fits Eli perfectly.

It's a short/mid pass happy offence relying on the run game to pick up the tough yards.

The thing that doesnt fit Shurmurs offence is the worst rated pass blocking Oline in the NFL.

Are you related to tempest by any chance?

Actually if anything Shurmurs offence fits Eli perfectly.

It's a short/mid pass happy offence relying on the run game to pick up the tough yards.

The thing that doesnt fit Shurmurs offence is the worst rated pass blocking Oline in the NFL.

Yeah. Hell the right side of the line were cut before the season ended.

I dont know brother.... Ive always thought you were spot on in years past... This year your outlook is too negative and maybe deconstructive...

I dont know brother.... Ive always thought you were spot on in years past... This year your outlook is too negative and maybe deconstructive...

Trading your best player will change attitudes of fans. Half assing the rebuild to tryand win gets you tothe 6-10 thru 9-7 wasteland that is neithet playoffs nor top 10 picks.

Makes no sense to hold on to hold on to Eli.

Trading your best player will change attitudes of fans. Half assing the rebuild to tryand win gets you tothe 6-10 thru 9-7 wasteland that is neithet playoffs nor top 10 picks.

Makes no sense to hold on to hold on to Eli.

I get it... sometimes its just the right thing to do (OBJ trade)

I get it... sometimes its just the right thing to do (OBJ trade)

And I don't think this is one of those times. Especially after then giving money to Tate...if there is a plan...I don't like it. All they have to do now is waste a 1st rounder on a 2nd round QB to wrap up a shitty offseason.

And I don't think this is one of those times. Especially after then giving money to Tate...if there is a plan...I don't like it. All they have to do now is waste a 1st rounder on a 2nd round QB to wrap up a shitty offseason.

I've actually really liked all the players they have added to the team, and trading Vernon.

Tate might have been on the teams radar already this offseason, they seemed pretty committed to him and his contract.

If we kept OBJ there's a possibility we dont have guys like Shepard, or the other FAs picked up. Not to mention we still have the hole at safety without Peppers.

I'm not saying I like the trade, the team was better with him on it than off of it, and they still have to deal with Eli's bloated contract.

I've actually really liked all the players they have added to the team, and trading Vernon.

Tate might have been on the teams radar already this offseason, they seemed pretty committed to him and his contract.

If we kept OBJ there's a possibility we dont have guys like Shepard, or the other FAs picked up. Not to mention we still have the hole at safety without Peppers.

I'm not saying I like the trade, the team was better with him on it than off of it, and they still have to deal with Eli's bloated contract.

There are silver linings...I will give that much. But this team is not better as a result of this offseason thus far and it will worsen further if they make QB a priority in the draft.

The prospects are much better next year and last year. Drafting Murray or Haskins will be a huge mistake.