SportsWrath

Olivier Vernon...

Nas

Give the guy a break, he played almost every down since he was signed. In other news JPP is playing and has four sacks this season.

As long as we dont count this season and last season then yeah he plays every down

So he's played like 70% the snaps then. That isn't bad.

And about this injury, it was pure chance, could happen to anyone. I don't blame him at all.

You could blame Jerry Palmieri but we're not doing that this year. :laugh:

Returned to practice but isnt playing

It seems outside of the offensive line we have everything in place. At least on paper we have super stars at WRs, TE AND RB... our QB can be a star one day and a dud the next.... I dont if its just euphoria but I think we win tomorrow night and we catch fire the rest of the way...

So he's played like 70% the snaps then. That isn't bad.

And about this injury, it was pure chance, could happen to anyone. I don't blame him at all.

I dont blame him either, Im just saying. For the price the Giants paid for Vernon, theyve got 80% of the value. Thats a lot of games to miss.

It seems outside of the offensive line we have everything in place. At least on paper we have super stars at WRs, TE AND RB... our QB can be a star one day and a dud the next.... I dont if its just euphoria but I think we win tomorrow night and we catch fire the rest of the way...

I can see it. Its must win, were at home, they have bad injuries and are slumping. If we can get that win then we are right back in the division race with the hard part of the schedule over

I can see it. Its must win, were at home, they have bad injuries and are slumping. If we can get that win then we are right back in the division race with the hard part of the schedule over

Its amazing how this team could have easily been a 4-1 team...

When the giants signed vernon, they had no idea he would get hurt or did he. Everytime i see someone complaining about this i shake my head.

Guy plays hard and gets pressure. Overpaid sure. But thats market value at the time. Just like signing solder, we needed help, he was thw best available, so we got him.