SportsWrath

No tears in Engram’s knee

Herc

@art_stapleton: My understanding is that Snacks banged his knee against the turf late in Sunday's game. Just some soreness, but not expected to keep him from playing Sunday. They need to be smart. The beatings the man takes every Sunday are unlike anything any other defenders take. https://twitter.com/jaketho53940029/status/1045034137831247873

A groin is like your weenie, right? Why are all these players pulling their weenies?

No its not. Theyre a bitch to deal with though..... part of it comes from lack of stretching.... The other part which I dont think is applicable to football since they wear tight pants is letting your junk swing freely while playing sports.... I had to stop wearing boxers years ago especially while playing basketball for that reason....

I hate doing revisionist stuff, but I wonder if Howard was really the target they wanted who's a more complete TE. Weird thing is Howard would a better fit for us and Engram a better fit for Tampa who run a bunch of vertical routes

Can't really say this though it's not the same GM/HC/OC.

If anything Engram should be a stud in Shurmur system, he's basically Diggs 2.0.