SportsWrath

It’s Time to forgive Tiki Barber

NeMesiS

The man who is the very definition of fumble-itis pre-Coughlin? The imgrate who decided to announce his retirement during the season to enhance his shot a broadcasting? The same Tiki who bad mouthed our beloved Gmen once he got his coveted shot in the booth?

And most importantly, the man who posed for this pic:

ConsumerMiser-from-AngryBlackLady.com-Ti

Sorry. Loved him while he played, can't stand the way he went out.

I never had a problem with him or how he left.

People just be haters yo.

While I'm not or wasn't as mad as most people were, there's something to be said about class. Tiki fucked the dog in more ways than one... and that's not mentioning how he treated his wife. Now on pure athletic ability, Tiki is a fucking super star... from a personal stand point, the dude was/is a fucking asshole (popular opinion). Now i don't think he's waiting for me (or any of us) to forgive him... and if he is, he shouldn't. I have nothing against the dude and I wish him well. Not my place to judge.

While I'm not or wasn't as mad as most people were, there's something to be said about class. Tiki fucked the dog in more ways than one... and that's not mentioning how he treated his wife. Now on pure athletic ability, Tiki is a fucking super star... from a personal stand point, the dude was/is a fucking asshole (popular opinion). Now i don't think he's waiting for me (or any of us) to forgive him... and if he is, he shouldn't. I have nothing against the dude and I wish him well. Not my place to judge.

Dude, you just judged him twice in one post.

Dude, you just judged him twice in one post.

I thought you'd see I stated that is the popular opinion... like I said if HOF is based on football skills, then he is a hall of famer...

Retiring early hurts. If he played two more years he mightve cracked top 5 all purpose yards and all those guys in that area are in. Instead hes around guys like eric Metcalf and Derrick Mason

Aside from being a back biting little bitch? Or isn't that enough?

,will have to check with Marv Albert on that. I don’t think those are reasons to keep you out the Hall. If it were, Canton wouldn’t be as full...