SportsWrath

Ok the dust is settled and the playoffs are ON!

Gforce11

Forget about support, if you are a fan you will always support this team no matter what...you don't always have to watch but still support and cheer em on whenever you can and whenever possible...having said that...

Who here thinks we are going to win? What are your predictions? What do we have to do beat Philly and conversely what do you think they'd have to do to beat us?

If I was Philly I'd stack the line and dare the Eli and the passing offense to beat them...

Now for the rest of the NFC/AFC wild card weekend...

SAT, JAN 6

Kansas City at Indianapolis

Dallas at Seattle

SUN, JAN 7

NY Jets at New England

NY Giants at Philadelphia

Let it all out... :rock:

Philly is one of the hottest teams going into the playoffs: They just beat us two games ago. We just got off of a shooting match with Jason Campbell and the vaunted Redskin offense. Tiki just signed a 10M, 4 year deal with Disney, so I don't know how many games he's got left. Pettigout and Strahan will not be back, and while I like Diehl as a guard, and think he's even tolerable as a RT, he is NOT a LT. The defensive coordinator has made no attempt to adjust his schemes this entire season, and at this point, we're not even stopping the run.

Please tell me what you guys are seeing, I would love to have some optimism. :cwy:

Please tell me what you guys are seeing, I would love to have some optimism. :cwy:

It is playoff time, last week I wanted to see them loose and not even make it... Now I want to see them go all the way.

Not for nothing starting off against the Egirls is a good start. Until they fucked themselves the Gmen were in that game 2 weeks ago. There was no reason they didnt win that game and there is no reason they cannot win next Sunday. The Eg sat a lot of starters this week, that has a tendency to stop a team's momentum, and I think Buckhalter came off the field with an injury.

Then you get the Bears who the Gmen had a strong game until they got stupid...again. Chicago's offense sucks and the Gmen can win that game.

Ride Tiki all the way now...

If Huff was the biggest problem on the sidelines i think these games will be won... but I think coughlin is the problem and will end up being the demise of this team..

Garcia kills us all the time. We've never beaten him.

And what have we seen from this Giants team over the past eight weeks to be optimistic about? Wins over two teams that didn't make the playoffs?

We're doomed, but I'll be rooting for my G-men all the way.

We now have an OC that remembers that Tiki is on the team. That alone improves our chances of winning by about 150%. Now if we can get a good mix of Tiki, Jacobs, and a short passing game and control the flow of the game we have a good shot at coming out on top.

I don't want to have to deal with knowing that the Eagles ended our season. This is it. The Steelers sent Bettis out on top last year, and no matter how improbable our chances are, we should send Tiki out on top as well.

If we can run the ball consistently and pick off garcia a couple of times then we have a chance.

If we actually trust Eli and he rewards us with some big time plays, that'll help too.

Garcia has like never lost a game against us. But I also dont think the Eagles have ever beat us in the postseason.

The NFC is so bad that I would throw out all the W-L records. The Giants can beat anyone in the playoffs. But, they can very well lose miserably too.

I really don't know what to think. But you can have a pretty average team making it to the superbowl from the NFC.

Philly is one of the hottest teams going into the playoffs: They just beat us two games ago. We just got off of a shooting match with Jason Campbell and the vaunted Redskin offense. Tiki just signed a 10M, 4 year deal with Disney, so I don't know how many games he's got left. Pettigout and Strahan will not be back, and while I like Diehl as a guard, and think he's even tolerable as a RT, he is NOT a LT. The defensive coordinator has made no attempt to adjust his schemes this entire season, and at this point, we're not even stopping the run.

Honestly, there's no reason for optimism. Simply, as you stated, is because our D doesn't make adjustment. My advice is for TC to call John Fox and ask him to devise a defensive scheme for us this week.

Honestly, there's no reason for optimism. Simply, as you stated, is because our D doesn't make adjustment. My advice is for TC to call John Fox and ask him to devise a defensive scheme for us this week.

I'm not sure why all of you think Fox is so great. His Panthers team severely underachieved this year. They may be more of a dissappointment then us.

we are going to get humiliated by the pigeons.

nasty end to a wrotten season that will leave the filthadelphians with something to crow about for the next year.

losing in Washington would have been better.

Or we can beat the crap out of them and move on to Chicago.

Or we can beat the crap out of them and move on to Chicago.

don't hold your breath. This team showed absolutely zero character this year. Blown leads, finger pointing at each other, finger pointing at the coach, guys taking plays off etc.

I have no reason to assume that they have somehow discovered maturity in the last week or so.