SportsWrath

If the Giants were smart...

Sephiroth

We'd do a fair bit of 3 TE sets tonight, with Engram in the slot or split out wide. Lacosse, Engram, Adams, and that guy we overpaid for in free agency are all serviceable players, all have been in the offense for more than 7 days, and Denver has given up something like the 6th most points to TEs this season.

Of course, I expect none of this to happen... I suspect we'll see a lot of 3-wide sets with Eli throwing to guys who were on the street a week ago and don't know the offense. Are you ready for three picks tonight?

We'd do a fair bit of 3 TE sets tonight, with Engram in the slot or split out wide. Lacosse, Engram, Adams, and that guy we overpaid for in free agency are all serviceable players, all have been in the offense for more than 7 days, and Denver has given up something like the 6th most points to TEs this season.

Of course, I expect none of this to happen... I suspect we'll see a lot of 3-wide sets with Eli throwing to guys who were on the street a week ago and don't know the offense. Are you ready for three picks tonight?

Isnt he only making like 2 mill a year? lol

4 years, 18 mil. And he's only an ok blocker.

I mean the same could be said about any player on the team.

Eli 19.8 million, ok QB so far this year.

Flowers 3.9 million, below average blocker.

Apple 3.4 million, should probably be sitting on the bench.

Ellison 2.5 million, ok blocker

Bobert Hart 705k, guess we are getting what we paid for LOL

That only works if McAdoo figures out a TE can run a route past 3 yards. It hasn't happened yet... At least they were smart enough to put Pugh in over Hart vs Broncos.

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:34 AM

Go 3 Tight Ends and 2 RB's

This is so depressing. The NFC (and the whole league for that matter) was wide open even before Rodgers went down. If we could've just won ONE of those last 4 winnable games we could be pretty hyped about the direction of our season after last night.

This is so depressing. The NFC (and the whole league for that matter) was wide open even before Rodgers went down. If we could've just won ONE of those last 4 winnable games we could be pretty hyped about the direction of our season after last night.

Look on the bright side... now we have a shot at 6-10, and we can bring back Reese and McAdoo to completely rebuild the interior of our offensive line and restructure our linebacking corps!