SportsWrath

Cooper Taylor Undergoes Surgery

mastershake

What happened, did his feelings get injured?

For fuck sakes, this dude is useless.

Thanks Obama!!!

....sorry, wrong black dude that I always bash.....

Thanks Reese!!!!

What happened, did his feelings get injured?

For fuck sakes, this dude is useless.

Thanks Obama!!!

....sorry, wrong black dude that I always bash.....

Thanks Reese!!!!

lol

My favorite part about Jerry Reese is how he did nothing to address the safety position last offseason so he had to trade up to get one in the draft, and he followed that up by doing nothing to address the safety position in the offseason so we had to reach for one in the draft.

My favorite part about Jerry Reese is how he did nothing to address the safety position last offseason so he had to trade up to get one in the draft, and he followed that up by doing nothing to address the safety position in the offseason so we had to reach for one in the draft.

:blink:

You think Darian Thompson is a reach?

Until proven otherwise of course, then we talk about how amazing the pick was but Jerry Reese still needs to go because he made mistakes.

IMO, you see the truth of it four years from now.

That's what I hear (Ranaan and Kratch). Honestly I don't follow college ball.

However, since he's a Giants 3rd round pick, we can rest assured he'll be out of football in four years.

Thompson looks alright bro, I think he might be a playmaker. I'm not sold either but let him

And the other young guys fight for FS is a gamble that can be taken. However I want another CB signed for depth, one that can also move to FS in a pinch and also wouldn't mind a veteran SS in camp like another Merriwrather type as competition

That's what I hear (Ranaan and Kratch). Honestly I don't follow college ball.

However, since he's a Giants 3rd round pick, we can rest assured he'll be out of football in four years.

Ranaan and Kratch aren't exactly draft experts. Thompson may be Stevie Brown, someone who either gives up a big play or gets a pick

I don't think DT is a reach....it was already the third round. Everybody from there on is a hit-or-miss candidate. There are no more "reaches" after the second. All of them are players with 'potential' but with a bit of work to be done. Lets just hope he turns out to be productive.