SportsWrath

Haskins

Nas

I don't follow college ball much but the more I watch Haskins the more I like him. All the tools in the world, humble, smart, and could sit for a year behind Eli and grow into the position.

only knock on him for me is the same as with Mayfield.... his situation was too good, I don't know how to evaluate him.

That, and the lack of experience. Too few college starts. Lots of starts in college is a strong indicator of pro success.

only knock on him for me is the same as with Mayfield.... his situation was too good, I don't know how to evaluate him.

That, and the lack of experience. Too few college starts. Lots of starts in college is a strong indicator of pro success.

He has a strong offensive team around him?

I agree that you'd like to have a QB have more college experience, but it certain ways it's a win-win from the franchise's standpoint. Dude probably needs to sit for a year... management needs an excuse for Eli to play out the last year of his deal. Perfect fit.

I agree that you'd like to have a QB have more college experience, but it certain ways it's a win-win from the franchise's standpoint. Dude probably needs to sit for a year... management needs an excuse for Eli to play out the last year of his deal. Perfect fit.

It will be a shit show weekly as Eli Manning starts and everyone asks every 5 minutes when Haskins is going to start. Giants draft Haskins, should start him and let him learn on the field.

To be clear, that isn't really a knock on Haskins, it's a knock on my ability to evaluate. He looks great.... but is that him, or the other ten future NFL players on that offense? No clue, and those guys make me nervous.

So rumors are Haskins is going to be the coveted QB this draft and the Jags/Redskins are going to make plays to get inside the top 5 to get him before the Giants pick.

49ers and Raiders as the trade partners.

We might be looking at guys like Murry and Lock instead of Haskins if any of thus is true.

So rumors are Haskins is going to be the coveted QB this draft and the Jags/Redskins are going to make plays to get inside the top 5 to get him before the Giants pick.

49ers and Raiders as the trade partners.

We might be looking at guys like Murry and Lock instead of Haskins if any of thus is true.

The word locally is that the Jags want Flacco. I can't blame them. They've had no luck choosing QB's in #1