SportsWrath

Tree's Keeper League

Treehugger

Andrew Luck might play, but will be a game time decision, he's a recommended start if he plays, but I'll be driving to Staten Island at the time so I won't be able to make the call.

So I have to go with Derek Carr again.

Time to claim my rightful #1 spot and my Biggest Blowout x 3 Medal.

time for Brady to have a season ending injury more like ..............( i fear that our matchup might be the same result as England v Australia in the Rugby last Sat ! )

time for Brady to have a season ending injury more like ..............( i fear that our matchup might be the same result as England v Australia in the Rugby last Sat ! )

Not a good year for England and World Cups, eh?

Australia finally seem to have a scrum. First time in years.

How so? I'd normally message someone to warn them if that happened, and I would have done just that if the kicker wasn't playing on Thursday. I also would have editted the line-up post-game for such an obvious error. It's a stupid bug in Yahoo and it gets people every year.

How so? I'd normally message someone to warn them if that happened, and I would have done just that if the kicker wasn't playing on Thursday. I also would have editted the line-up post-game for such an obvious error. It's a stupid bug in Yahoo and it gets people every year.

Let the managers manage otherwise you are manipulating the outcome of the league. If they forget they forget simple as that.

Let the managers manage otherwise you are manipulating the outcome of the league. If they forget they forget simple as that.

He didn't "forget" anything. I don't help people who neglect their team, I warn them. If they keep doing it I kick them out.

His kicker was on a bye, he dumped him and picked up a new kicker. His intent was clear. I'm not "manipulating" anything and I'd do the same for you or anyone in the league.

Yeah, but that is the way she goes, dude. He didn't forget, but he didn't set the kicker in his lineup. I'm fine if I screw up and you don't warn me. But I never screw up because I take my FF seriously.