SportsWrath

Players the Giants have spoke with

Pizan

Comfortable, eh, not that comfortable, Philly is hanging around, 3 points behind.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :LMAO: Sad when Islanders fans have to hope another team takes down a heated rival since they can't get it done.

I won't sit here and say that Pussy trade is working out.

Of course you can't..... because it isn't!! :LMAO: How's DiPietro doing???

W 19.0 | GAA 3.41 | SV% .891

Numbers that terible haven't been seen since Vince Young's Wonderlic test scores.

Yashin does remind me of another Pussy in NY, he is the current QB of the Giants,

Funny, Yashin has a proven track record of disappearing in the post season.... Eli has been there once, big-time difference.

but enought of that.

Good, it's settled..... the Islanders suck.

Before you start pounding your chest, let's see how they play in the upcoming playoffs, it is different hockey.

Yes, something your Islanders aparently couldn't adapt to...... oh yes, while the Rangers are in the playoffs the Islanders will be boning up on their golf skills. Simple slogan, "Got Playoffs??? We do!" :LMAO:

If Joseph came into camp in shape, I would hate to see him out of shape. His body was like a seal, blubbery and dark. I can guarantee, if Robbins is back and Clancy is re-signed, this will be the starting combo, without a doubt. There is no room for former first round picks giving 50% effort. After his pitiful performance in the playoff game, I question how he could ever show his big Haitian face again.

Big if concerning Robbins return & Clancy's resigning, however your repeated references to Hatians & wild animal references are disturbing.... was that how you came to be?

Guest nosebleed

Again, it's almost as if the Rangers weren't one of the worst teams recently with the highest payroll...........Or did you just start watching again this year after years of embarrassment?????

You have got it all wrong my friend. Clancy deserves better than that piece of Haitian trash laying next to him.

We had this same conversation last year, when you were certain that Willie Joe would be cut. Once was enough for me. Eat shit and die, you racist piece of crap, and don't ever call me your friend. Enjoy #94 starting next year.