SportsWrath

Players the Giants have spoke with

Pizan

Guest nosebleed
There will be a slew of new DT's after Fridays cuts available that would make William Joseph a bad memory hopefully for ever. Heck we could even get a fireplug for the middle, go to a 3-4 and let Osi ,Strahan and Tuck rotating wreck havoc on every play !!

Plug Sam Adams in the middle, Osi and Strahan to his left and right, with a side of Tuck. #94 can be sent into the abyss.

he did a better job than Joseph, weighing nearly 50lbs. less...we do not run a 3-4 and do not need the traditional big man in the middle...we can run with strah, tuck, clancy, osi...

the huge 320lb. DT is a thing of the past...William Joseph is a dinosaur with ZERO football skills...cut his fat ass

I'm at a lost for words. Doesn't Tuck weight about 265 Lbs? And you want him to plug the middle against the run? Yep, that makes perfect sence. :rolleyes:

Bill Belichick you are not.

Guest Floyd The Barber
I'm at a lost for words. Doesn't Tuck weight about 265 Lbs? And you want him to plug the middle against the run? Yep, that makes perfect sence. :rolleyes:

Bill Belichick you are not.

at 265 he did a better job than a 330lb. Joseph...that speaks volumes for your love obssession with Joesph...never was our front 4-7 as active as it was once Joseph was on the sidelines...

FYI...he looked rather content on those sidelines as well...another lazy pig earning a pay check off another mans sweat...

at 265 he did a better job than a 330lb. Joseph...that speaks volumes for your love obssession with Joesph...never was our front 4-7 as active as it was once Joseph was on the sidelines...

FYI...he looked rather content on those sidelines as well...another lazy pig earning a pay check off another mans sweat...

Really? because it looked pretty active against the Redskins, Cowboys (1st games), Cardinals, 49ers and Vikings games. And I do believe Joseph was playing in those games.

Oh well, yet another one of your theories thrown out the window. I'm sure its not the first thats happened, nor the last. :rock:

Guest Floyd The Barber

if you call putting up no fight, or pushed from sideline to sideline when you arent completely on your back or hands and knees, than yah, i guess he was pretty active during those games as well...

You're right, we didn't get much pressure. I'm telling you that with Clancy (if resigined), Joseph, Strahan, Umenyiora and the backups, we'd be fine on the D-line if our LBers played better. My thoughts are

1- Outside LB

2- CB or S

3- WR

4- DT

5- LB

6 & 7- Offensive line depth

Joseph needs a better partner than Clancy (or Robbins, or Allen); a more complimentary player. Controlling the line of scrimmage is paramount and that, first and foremost, is the job of our front four.

As for the "FAB 4," there's an old rabbinical saying: "If one man says to thee, 'Thou art a donkey," do not mind. If two speak thus, purchase a saddle for thyself."

if you call putting up no fight, or pushed from sideline to sideline when you arent completely on your back or hands and knees, than yah, i guess he was pretty active during those games as well...

Please tell when in those game was Joseph on his hands and knees. I still have some of those game in my Tivo, and I really would like to see what you're seeing.

Guest Nutty Sack
Please tell when in those game was Joseph on his hands and knees. I still have some of those game in my Tivo, and I really would like to see what you're seeing.

Well then educate yourself brother. I know it's hard to do because you'll become sick to your stomach,but replay all the defensive plays and watch number 94 exclusively. No matter who he's up against he's pushed out of the play like a gum wrapper being tossed out the window on I 95.

I don't expect you to come back and agree, I just want you to understand what the Fab Four have known for some time now.

I have all of this season's games burned to DVD, I didn't see any time that Joseph was pancaked or run over... he might have been turned inside by a guard or tackle but when he did play he sustained his blocks allowing the LB's to flow to the ball. With one exception, the Chargers game.... then again nobody on the defensive line held their gaps or tackled well at all that game..... I would know, I was there.

And just cut the nonsense with the "Tuck Experiment", he lined up at the under tackle position a handful of times & didn't get a sack from that spot.... all of his sacks came from when he lined up outside at the traditional DE spot. At 265-270 lbs. he is way too light to play DT or NT (for the handful of times that we played the 3-4). As a matter of fact the only time one of our DE's lined up on the inside & was effective was during the 2'nd Dallas game when Osi lined up inside of Strahan who swapped sides & played LDE (they caused Pettiti to false start).

Besides Floyd, weren't you bashing the Giants for selecting Tuck & Webster due to their respective previous injuries???? The world only wonders what your response will include.

PS Floyd, in response to your statements in another thread you called Greisen "lost, running behind the play with arms flailing" at least a dozen times last off-season & you also sported a "Where there is a Will there is a completion." signature for 3 or 4 weeks this season, so drop it with the crap about never saying Will Allen stunk.

Well then educate yourself brother. I know it's hard to do because you'll become sick to your stomach,but replay all the defensive plays and watch number 94 exclusively. No matter who he's up against he's pushed out of the play like a gum wrapper being tossed out the window on I 95.

I don't expect you to come back and agree, I just want you to understand what the Fab Four have known for some time now.

Please, by all means, educate me. Please tell in which game Joseph was on his hands and knees on a consistant basis? I really want to review these games your talking about.

Guest nosebleed
Joseph needs a better partner than Clancy (or Robbins, or Allen); a more complimentary player. Controlling the line of scrimmage is paramount and that, first and foremost, is the job of our front four.

As for the "FAB 4," there's an old rabbinical saying: "If one man says to thee, 'Thou art a donkey," do not mind. If two speak thus, purchase a saddle for thyself."

You have got it all wrong my friend. Clancy deserves better than that piece of Haitian trash laying next to him.

Guest nosebleed
Islanders fans discussing sports knowledge........ I sense..... irony. :LMAO:

Let's stick to the topic.

Guest nosebleed

You have the Carolina game on Tivo??? That was a disgraceful performance by that puke wearing #94, watch it tonight, enjoy.

You have the Carolina game on Tivo??? That was a disgraceful performance by that puke wearing #94, watch it tonight, enjoy.

You still haven't answered the question...... what game was it that Joseph was on his hands & knees all game long???

Besides I'd rather watch Giants football (no matter how bad) than a good Islanders loss (because let's face it folks.... that's all they do is lose) any day of the week.

Guest Nutty Sack
Great, let's see if you guys can tell me what game it was that Joseph was on his hands & knees all the time.... I await your response.

I won't go as far as to say, all the time and am to busy to see who and when that was said, the point is that he gets tossed about away from the play at least 99% of the time. He brings no positive energy to defend any play unless he happens to get pushed into an opportunity by the opposing player.

So please, choose any game you'd like. Watch every play he's out there. 99% of the time he is a non factor.Unfortunately the Fab Four can digest the big picture, not get hung up on false promises of one accidental play. I feel your frustration.

Guest nosebleed
You still haven't answred the question...... what game was it that Joseph was on his hands & knees all game long???

Besides I'd rather watch Giants football (no matter how bad) than a good Islanders loss (because let's face it folks.... that's all they do is lose) any day of the week.

:LMAO:

Have you forgotten those years, highest payroll, nothing to show for it...................Does this ring a bell, it was the past seven seasons. :drool:

You should read more closely, Nosebleed never conveyed Joseph being on his hands and knees all the time, Nosebleed reported that #94 is a complete waste, having no desire nor effort.

Guest Nutty Sack

Have you forgotten those years, highest payroll, nothing to show for it...................Does this ring a bell, it was the past seven seasons. :drool:

By the way.Who's picture is that Bleed ?? Is that Hector Marini ??

Guest nosebleed
By the way.Who's picture is that Bleed ?? Is that Hector Marini ??

I like your knowledge Nutty, it extends to hockey as well, but no it is not Hector, it is one of the finest goons during the 90's.

You should read more closely, Nosebleed never conveyed Joseph being on his hands and knees all the time, Nosebleed reported that #94 is a complete waste, having no desire nor effort.

Oh yes, the Islanders produced so many great playoff performances within the last 7 years. :doh::LMAO: How's that Yashin trade working out for you?? Still waiting to see anything from the #1 overall Rick DiPietro.... meanwhile the Rangers are comfortably in first in the division, who knows...... maybe in the Eastern Conference in a few weeks. When was the last time the Islanders were first in the division, the bicentennial??

Does this mean that I can equate DiPietro's performance in the Olympics to the play of Will Allen or Fred Robbins??? At least Joseph knew to show up in proper shape for camp, unlike Robbins who went to the Norman Hand school of off-season dieting. To lose your starting job because you got beaten out for it or injured is honorable, to lose it because you are a fat-ass is, much like your Islanders (& their fans who rest their collecive laurels on past achievements), pathetic.

I won't go as far as to say, all the time

So then your statements are false.... great, it's setttled.

and am to busy to see who and when that was said,
And yet you have the time to state things you digress from in the end..... strange.
the point is that he gets tossed about away from the play at least 99% of the time. He brings no positive energy to defend any play unless he happens to get pushed into an opportunity by the opposing player.

Oh great... statistics, did you want to do the math or should I? If he gets pushed around 99% of the time as you stated then the plays that he had a positive impact upon (28, which included 19 solo tackles, 5 assisted tackles, a fumble recovery & 3 passes defensed.) should account for the remaining 1% of his time on the field. That means he played 280 snaps in 10 games, I don't think he got on the field that much but if he did, he was more effective in the trained eyes (unlike your biased eyes) of the coaches than you think.... then again you are an amateur.

So please, choose any game you'd like. Watch every play he's out there. 99% of the time he is a non factor.Unfortunately the Fab Four can digest the big picture, not get hung up on false promises of one accidental play. I feel your frustration.

What frustration do you feel??? I don't feel any, I'm not an Islanders fan.

Guest nosebleed
Oh yes, the Islanders produced so many great playoff performances within the last 7 years. :doh::LMAO: How's that Yashin trade working out for you?? Still waiting to see anything from the #1 overall Rick DiPietro.... meanwhile the Rangers are comfortably in first in the division, who knows...... maybe in the Eastern Conference in a few weeks. When was the last time the Islanders were first in the division, the bicentennial??

Does this mean that I can equate DiPietro's performance in the Olympics to the play of Will Allen or Fred Robbins??? At least Joseph knew to show up in proper shape for camp, unlike Robbins who went to the Norman Hand school of off-season dieting. To lose you starting job because you got beaten out for it or injured is honorable, to lose it because you are a fat-ass is, much like your Islanders (& their fans who rest their collecive laurels on past achievements), pathetic.

Comfortable, eh, not that comfortable, Philly is hanging around, 3 points behind. I won't sit here and say that Pussy trade is working out. Yashin does remind me of another Pussy in NY, he is the current QB of the Giants, but enought of that. Before you start pounding your chest, let's see how they play in the upcoming playoffs, it is different hockey.

If Joseph came into camp in shape, I would hate to see him out of shape. His body was like a seal, blubbery and dark. I can guarantee, if Robbins is back and Clancy is re-signed, this will be the starting combo, without a doubt. There is no room for former first round picks giving 50% effort. After his pitiful performance in the playoff game, I question how he could ever show his big Haitian face again.