SportsWrath

The Philadelphia Eagles...

BronxEagle

Your D looks very vulnerable ............... if our pathetic O can do that to you ( and nearly win the bloody game ) you had better tighten up for the playoffs !

Couldn't watch the game, had to watch highlights, but it seemed like Eli had a good game. Our guys were all over your receivers, they just did a better job of catching the ball this week.

It's amazing how much better Eli seems when his receivers are marginally competent. But that first int was on the receiver too, dude rounded off his route.

Ok, maybe, but that is the story of Mannings career. Im pretty sure all of his interceptions were on his receivers, according to giants fans.

Ok, maybe, but that is the story of Mannings career. Im pretty sure all of his interceptions were on his receivers, according to giants fans.

Hardly all, lol. But you aren't wrong... terrible receiver play has been the rule more than the exception for the Giants. Brief flashes from a few guys, who then do nothing with any other team. That should tell us something.

And watch what Lewis does on that play.... He doesn't get the db out of his back peddle, and then instead of coming straight back to the QB he does this lazy, rounded off thing. Dude has no field sense whatsoever.

Now the second int, that was all on Eli.

I don't think the schmeagles can win shit this year with foles at qb. Watching them fuck up against Oakland right now has convinced me.

So

Dullass.......suck

Deadskins.....suckier

Gmen.....sukiest

Schmeagles......one n out

I don't think the schmeagles can win shit this year with foles at qb. Watching them fuck up against Oakland right now has convinced me.

So

Dullass.......suck

Deadskins.....suckier

Gmen.....sukiest

Schmeagles......one n out

Lol, Foles wasn't the issue last night. I'm wondering WTF happened to our defense? One and done? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, i'm pretty satisfied with the season we've had thus far this year. I never imagined we'd be in the position we are in and doing it without Wentz. We've built a team that can go a pretty good distance without our star QB. Not many teams can say that. We have some time to sort a few things out and see how deep we can go. I'm optimistic, but i'm not a fool. Time will tell. Either way, I don't see a Lombardi coming home to Philly this year.

Lol, Foles wasn't the issue last night. I'm wondering WTF happened to our defense? One and done? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, i'm pretty satisfied with the season we've had thus far this year. I never imagined we'd be in the position we are in and doing it without Wentz. We've built a team that can go a pretty good distance without our star QB. Not many teams can say that. We have some time to sort a few things out and see how deep we can go. I'm optimistic, but i'm not a fool. Time will tell. Either way, I don't see a Lombardi coming home to Philly this year.

Cheers for your team winning #1NFC spot!

Schmeagles are in a great place. I actually think it's a shame wentzlvania got hurt but you guys just need a few tweaks compared to our complete rebuild. Wentz is a key to the success this team will have. Foles is second rate

I think the Eagles will get stopped by either the Rams or the Vikings. I think they are going to struggle badly to put up a lot of points against those two teams. The Wentz injury is as devastating as you can get. It only takes one major injury. Teams can get by with a big loss on defense or on the O-line, but when it's your general, then you are in big trouble. Foles is a capable backup, but he can only get them so far. Wentz really killed my fantasy football chances too.