SportsWrath

Tree's Keeper League

Treehugger

Some of you have trouble counting to eight. If you don't have 8 keepers set by the time I get home from work I'm picking for you.

THE COMMISH

Considering that on Yahoo the league keeps section has been locked down since 3am EST yesterday that would be hard to do. I am pretty sure I set mine though

Considering that on Yahoo the league keeps section has been locked down since 3am EST yesterday that would be hard to do. I am pretty sure I set mine though

I guess that's why it's called a deadline, not a fuckiti'llsortitoutlaterline.

im almost positive i set my keepers, but unless i'm missing something (god i hate the new layout) there's no way to see who your keepers are, so just in case i didn't set mine and you have to set them my keepers are manning, calvin johnson, d. thomas, a. brown, gronk, murray, landry and cooks

I don't know specifically where it is, but when I had a team in this league I went in to change my keepers and it showed the "K" by the ones I had already kept. Driz may be onto something with the deadline thing though, in which case keepers won't be shown until after the draft.