SportsWrath

Alternate Jersey For 2013

Mr. P

I like the white pants ,would like to see the "GIANTS" helmet to go along with the white pants. I did say something about how it would be nice to see the white pants come back during the Pro bowl when Eli was under center .

I like the white pants ,would like to see the "GIANTS" helmet to go along with the white pants. I did say something about how it would be nice to see the white pants come back during the Pro bowl when Eli was under center .

You mean like this?

normal_davebrown8x10.jpg

I very much prefer the NY helmet along with the current jerseys.

well if they are going to the throwback ( and I use the term loosely) white pants for a couple games then the throwback ( Again loosely) helmets the the GIANTS on them would be cool too . But I don't think it will happen , I could ask Skiba though I guess.

I love the 80s-90s uniform with the Giants helmet. I like the current uniforms too though

At the beginning I hated.. hated the "NY" helmets... I hated leaving the GIANTS one.. now I love the NY and wouldn't want to go back to the Giants... I think our current unis especially the white jersey with grey pants are awsome

So did the Cowboys P.

C. wagon

There was a 2 or 3 year stretch where I went to the Giants Cowboys game and they wore the red jersey every time. I hope we never see them again. A throwback game or two would be cool though. I do like the ones we have now the most. It has a classic throwback look to it as it is.

At the beginning I hated.. hated the "NY" helmets... I hated leaving the GIANTS one.. now I love the NY and wouldn't want to go back to the Giants... I think our current unis especially the white jersey with grey pants are awsome

I hear you man. I like the current uniforms a lot, it's a classy, old school, simple look; which I think is ideal for the Giants.

• 1 month later...