SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

I am sure those ref's are on Abramovich's payroll. That was pathetic. BTW, how do you watch NFL games, NFL Game Pass? I was thinking of forgoing NFL Sunday ticket and buying a VPN and purchasing Game Pass and maybe buying the season plus package. Seems that home countries of any sports gets gets a royal screwjob on games. Game pass is about $202, still kind of high. I think that is less that I paid last season for Sunday ticket.

BOO .......some of those lower league games in the North of England and Scotland are painful in Winter. I once watched Huddersfield Town play Peterborough Utd in January 1986 ish at the old Leeds Road ground. It was -16 o celcius , there was 3 feet of snow surrounding the pitch ....and a crowd of only 550 ....(and about 44 dogs ) .......and it was 0-0 ( Pie was great though ). Sorry I missed your visit when you came over 2 years ago., not intentional I can assure you. I must have been taking a break from the boards ( which I do from time to time to get my sanity back ). JR .....for some reason wiziwig gets blocked by the ISP's over here. Good game last night between Villa and Chelsea. Lambert not happy with the ref at all .....and I don't blame him !

I'm only fucking with you on the visit UK, I take a break from this place too, in fact a lot more than before. Just too busy and no motivation to post to be honest.

The refereeing got off to a fucking awful start this weekend, I just don't get how these guys seems to be getting worse.

Rangers signed winger Matt Phillips from Blackpool this afternoon. I was really hoping for Andros Townsend who we had last year on loan from Spurs but if he were for sale, a premier side would scoop him up right away. Phillips is a great signing though but out with an injury until October. Only 22 with a lot of upside and will compliment the other winger, Junior Hoilett who has stated that he wants to stay. Now all they need is another striker and a good another defender, this team is going to be very dangerous. They have a good mixture of youth and experienced players who show leadership qualities. Not those me first bozo's from last season.

np97.gif

JR, what VPN do you use?. I used to use Overplay.com, but I stopped.

Nothing yet, just doing a lot of research. Here are the ones that I have done my research on.

https://www.my-private-network.co.uk/the-product.html

https://www.astrill.com/index.php

http://www.viewtvabroad.com/watch-sky-go-outside-uk.html (this one of them for sky)

http://www.strongvpn.com

well .......6pts out of 6 for Liverpool to start the season (and a good away win at villa)........that hasn't happened for a decade !

Sturridge looking very sharp for us so far this season .....and Mignolet looks good in goal......bring on ManU next week !!!

Nice to see Hull get a win against Norwich. Was impressed by Arsenal in the early game too.

JR ......( I wont mention the QPR result in case you haven't seen it yet )

Boo .....big big game on Monday .....my prediction is 1-1 )

Regards

UK

well .......6pts out of 6 for Liverpool to start the season (and a good away win at villa)........that hasn't happened for a decade !

Sturridge looking very sharp for us so far this season .....and Mignolet looks good in goal......bring on ManU next week !!!

Nice to see Hull get a win against Norwich. Was impressed by Arsenal in the early game too.

JR ......( I wont mention the QPR result in case you haven't seen it yet )

Boo .....big big game on Monday .....my prediction is 1-1 )

Regards

UK

The game was tape delayed by two hours over here but I watched it and it was such a boring one. Didn't think either team was going to score but some great passing led to Andy Johnson scoring. I caught the first half of the Liverpool game. I really dislike their away kits. Speaking of that subject, did you see that Millwall forgot their away kits so they had to use Sheffield Wednesday's last years away ones? 10 points out of 12 ain't bad for the Hoops.

well if you didn't see the Man U v Chelsea game ...... don't bother .....it was one of the most boring encounters I have seen in a while. Mourhino came for a goaless draw ... and got it ...( now lets see if his 48 hrs ultimatum to Rooney comes to anything )

Wow ! Great comeback tonight by Celtic against Shakhter Karagandy in the Champions League qualifier ....... (0-2 down from the first leg ) .... And they won 3-0 tonight with a brilliant performance and a stoppage time winner ! Great to watch.

What an absurd amount of money. Boo, I found a few more steaming sites. Seem like they work well. I really like that first link. Probably will watch tomorrows game, just don't want to wake up at 7 to do so. Oh UK, how stupid is that the courts blocked FrontRow over there. Don't they know when you ban one, two dozen or more are going to appear?

http://cricfree.tv/s...stream-free.php

http://www.vipboxonl...s/football.html

I'm not too thrilled out our Champions League group. None of the teams are world beaters, but they are all good enough to get results at home. Shaktar are underated and could definitely give us problems at home.

JR, NBC putting Crystal Palace vs Sunderland at 12.30pm. They must be kidding.

UK, question, real simple. You want Suarez back?

yes , the whole banning of FirstRowSports thing is a complete farce. They singled out one site .......and eveyone just moved on to another.I use vipbox too.

With regards to Suarez ........i want him gone now. Althought he has been prolific for Liverpool he has brought too much trouble and disharmony to Meseyside ( and there will be more trouble if he stays ). He is not bigger than the club ....we need to move on.

Did you guys see Chelsea v Bayern Munich in the Super Cup last night ? ( i wont spoil it fo you if you havent seen it )

Quite honestly, I am very surprised that Suarez is still on the team. I would have figured be would have been gone early in the summer. I will spoil the Super Cup results. That was a truley awesome result. Cardiff and Everton is the early game on today over here. They need to start putting on a few games at a time over here. I am too lazy to reach and get my iPad and watch The Barcodes and Foolham.

Fantastic start to the season for QPR. I know there are no guarantees but points on the board count, especially away from home. I wanted 2-3 points from last two games, but I'll take the 6 points. I really think they will get better and probably will get a few in before Tuesday. Definitely a lot of room to grow. I can't wait til Matt Phillips becomes fit, he is going to really add a lot to this team. Plus two away wins this year matches last years totals lol.

Boo ........I haven't seen the game yet ( Liverpool v Man U obviously ) ......just heard the result .........was it deserved ? ......not going to get a chance to watch it either because i'm travelling in Europe. regards UK ( nice start to the season for QPR too JR ........got to be a lock for promotion already ! )

Boo ........I haven't seen the game yet ( Liverpool v Man U obviously ) ......just heard the result .........was it deserved ? ......not going to get a chance to watch it either because i'm travelling in Europe. regards UK ( nice start to the season for QPR too JR ........got to be a lock for promotion already ! )

I don't know to be honest, I watched it. They got the goal, no issue with that. United dominated possession the 2nd half just weren't creative enough and were making switches that didn't mesh especially in the final third. Honestly, I'm not sure why Kagawa isn't involved, he's got the kind of creativity at the top of the area that I think can help change a game.

I really think they are the favorites at the moment for promotion. Signed three premier league type players today on loan until the end of the season. They almost lost Andy Johnson to Palace today but they raised the price at the last moment. They still need another forward or two. Wigan made out like bandits by selling McCarthy for £13m but like Reading, are not any stronger. I really think it's between Blackpool, Forest, and QPR. Really like the moves Liverpool made over the last dew days. They are much stronger than they were in July but unfortunitely all the top teams got better too. Not sure what to think about Arsenal. UK, what do you think, you think England will qualify for the World Cup?

yes JR ...I think England will make it to the World Cup finals in Brazil. ( the last time they failed to make it was 94 in the US ). We haven't lost a group match yet .....and although we have some big games coming up soon against Ukraine and Montenegro ....we should be ok. The USA look like a good side at the moment .......I noticed you are top of the group above Costa Rica and Mexico. ( how many points do you still need for automatic qualification ? ) . Liverpool have done well in the transfer window and they are also playing some good football ( yet to concede a league goal this season too ) . I am becoming more confident of a top4 finish with City , Chelsea and Utd. PS. I still think QPR will be a top Premiership side within 5 years.