SportsWrath

Nervous

GBfan12

Jesus choosing between the Pack and the 69'ers....wait I would rather do this... :russian-roulette2:

Out of the 4 left, if I have to root for anyone besides the Gmen in the NFC, it's Green Bay.

Ultimately I'm rooting for a player instead of a team in Manning. He just happens to be with Denver now.

Me neither, GB. GB fans are the classiest in the NFL, imo, with the exception of my brother -in-law, and he has never lived nor has family ties to Wisconsin. Good luck this weekend, I'd love to see GB kick the shit out of the 49ers and am rooting for a Denver -GB Supe.

Me neither, GB. GB fans are the classiest in the NFL, imo, with the exception of my brother -in-law, and he has never lived nor has family ties to Wisconsin. Good luck this weekend, I'd love to see GB kick the shit out of the 49ers and am rooting for a Denver -GB Supe.

This.

Green Bay fans are all class. Hope to see you guys in the Super Bowl.

Though I do hate Gay Matthews... but hey, we had Plaxico Burress and Jeremy Droppy. Every team has at least one.

You guys should probably let that go. No reason to hate for it.

What Matthews said was stupid.. but I don't reflect that on the Packers or their fans... I knew I hated the Packers when #4 was their QB... I got tired of his attention-whoring.

I'll be rooting for the cheeseheads this weekend because I can't stand the 9ers and their whiney fans. Not to mention I'm still scarred from 2003.

The Giants are like brothers to us or are our brothers. We love the Giants.

I'll be rooting for Green Bay over the 49ers. I think the Packers are actually in a great position to make a run....the defense is back to nearly full strength, and Rodgers looks like he's got his mojo.

I'm predicting 49ers will choke this weekend.....I want to see both Harbaugh brothers bounced.

Rivalry? I dont think it is much of one.

This.

Green Bay fans are all class. Hope to see you guys in the Super Bowl.

Though I do hate Gay Matthews... but hey, we had Plaxico Burress and Jeremy Droppy. Every team has at least one.

Green Bay fans are all class from their region...its the Bandwagoners I fucking hate...they went from Broke Back to 69'er...to Cubs...to Crows...to the Pack....wonder who they are going to jump on now. No I don't hate Green Bay...but when they play the Giants I want them destroyed...other than that I afford them my respectful indifference. You're a good guy GB Fan.

I'll be rooting for Green Bay over the 49ers. I think the Packers are actually in a great position to make a run....the defense is back to nearly full strength, and Rodgers looks like he's got his mojo.

I'm predicting 49ers will choke this weekend.....I want to see both Harbaugh brothers bounced.

Yes I hope they beat the 69'ers...but then lose to the winner of the other game. Don't want either the 69'ers nor the Pack to reach the Championship Game.