SportsWrath

Reid to KC

Bigblue25

Interesting, I wonder who he brings in for OC and DC and will they change to a 4-3. Pioli is out has GM. I think they will probably hire Heckert. Maybe Vick comes along with Reid. Geno Smith may be the #1 pick to groom behind Vick. We play KC next year, that will be an interesting game now.

Eh, last I saw the agreement is final, but the signing/announcement will come tomorrow or over the weekend.

I honestly thought Reid was just playing KC to drive up his cost with Arizona. Maybe he was and Arizona called his bluff. Maybe Reid's comment on rebuilding Kolb rubbed Arizona the wrong way (assuming Arizona has a desire to rid themselves of Kolb).

Either team has some pieces in place that they can build around. Both teams are in dire need of starting QB play and how long it takes to find one, build around, and get the ball rolling will determine Reid's length of stay.

I will say, I'm a bit surprised that Reid didn't look at more than one or two places when he was seemingly going to have a wider choice than just those two teams.

Eh, last I saw the agreement is final, but the signing/announcement will come tomorrow or over the weekend.

I honestly thought Reid was just playing KC to drive up his cost with Arizona. Maybe he was and Arizona called his bluff. Maybe Reid's comment on rebuilding Kolb rubbed Arizona the wrong way (assuming Arizona has a desire to rid themselves of Kolb).

Either team has some pieces in place that they can build around. Both teams are in dire need of starting QB play and how long it takes to find one, build around, and get the ball rolling will determine Reid's length of stay.

I will say, I'm a bit surprised that Reid didn't look at more than one or two places when he was seemingly going to have a wider choice than just those two teams.

I am sure it came down to control. Reid will be running the show in KC.

does KC have a nucleus? Thank God he is out of our Conference...........although it was hilarious seeing him pull trick plays on Tom every time they played.......Tom never picked up on it.....right down to the 1st kick off of Andy's last Eagles game.

We have other worries now. I predicted The Skins would become an issue when Shanahan took over.......it has come to pass.

I would not be suprised to see the Skins beat Seattle today but I'm picking Seattle.

does KC have a nucleus? Thank God he is out of our Conference...........although it was hilarious seeing him pull trick plays on Tom every time they played.......Tom never picked up on it.....right down to the 1st kick off of Andy's last Eagles game.

We have other worries now. I predicted The Skins would become an issue when Shanahan took over.......it has come to pass.

I would not be suprised to see the Skins beat Seattle today but I'm picking Seattle. The nightmare senario would have been Andy going to Dallas, and I hear the job was offered but Andy turned it down and Jason kept his job.

It was either that or Sexy Rexy's job tha Andy secretly turned down

Good move by Reid.

If he goes there and has a horrible season, who cares it's a shitty 2-14 team.

If he turns the team around and has a winning season, he'll be a genius.

Not only that but he picked a quality team that vastly under performed. There is talent on KC. I still think trading Orton is what doomed Crennel and Pioli. Sure he won't play elite but with Cassell being a big question mark again having a competent backup would have been paramount. So they go get Quinn. :facepalm:

Im sure it came down to rather being in the easy AFC West as opposed to arguably the toughest division in NFL, NFC West.

Being in an easy division is always nice.