SportsWrath

So I turned the game off after the 1st quarter last night...

Sephiroth

...because I was pretty sure I knew which Giants team showed up. Can I guess what happened?

1. The line was terrible and Eli had no time to throw.

2. Eli threw at least one pick or had one strip sack.

3. JPP talked shit all week and then didn't show up.

4. The Giants were called for at least eight penalties.

5. Shady McCoy "finally got untracked" and rushed for 150.

Am I close?

Sigh... where do I start...

First, I had a bad feeling about this game all along especially when some of the Giants started trash talking... I refrained from any predictions as usual in order not to jinx the team... (and my predictions are always wrong anyway).

As much of a horror show as last night was, it's one loss... Our team looked overmatched at every level including coaching... the Eagles had a terrific game plan while we didn't have one from the start. However I'll stay this... the Eagles are NOT as good as they looked last night and in turn we're not as bad. Fewel seems to have trouble making adjustments till it's way too late and Ben McDadoo was taught a valuable lesson... for as many times as the Eagles blitzed they should have been made to pay a hefty price... sadly that didn't happen.

The better team won last night (stating the obvious)... the thing that stuck for me was how out of shape our DLine seems to be... JPP looked winded out there (no he shouldn't be... ) and Fewel should have turned up a few more blitzes to at least throw Nick Montana off balance...

I'm glad we lost last night.. in a weird way I guess... maybe now JPP and the rest would shut their traps and focus on getting better. We didn't deserve to win last night... the game was so bad, I honestly jumped in the shower at halftime... I felt dirty. This morning I was up at 5ish.. and the one thing I can think about is the humiliation that was last night. At the end of the day we have a new offensive system in place and it still is better than what we had.

I'm a grown up now and can shake it off and move on... The injury to Cruz is awful and I wish him well... the reaction of some of the fans/ball boys, and the Eagles media was classless to the core. It amazes me the Eagles have their super blows in September thru December... I can live with that I guess.

I went to bed a the half, I only did it because it was 20 to nothing and NY was finished anyway. You can tell as a fan when this team is going to do this and there's no way I'll sit there a watch that lack of effort. I look at this season as a rebuilding year and I don't expect anything more, but if they play like that in any game I just won't watch it, not worth it if they don't put out any effort.

...because I was pretty sure I knew which Giants team showed up. Can I guess what happened?

1. The line was terrible and Eli had no time to throw.

2. Eli threw at least one pick or had one strip sack.

3. JPP talked shit all week and then didn't show up.

4. The Giants were called for at least eight penalties.

5. Shady McCoy "finally got untracked" and rushed for 150.

Am I close?

I turned it off too. By the 4th holding penalty and 3rd sack, plus no pass rush on the other side, it was clear the giants packed it in by the 2nd quarter. I got tired of watching 2nd and 25, 3rd and 18...weatherford was entertaining though.

I taped the game because I wanted to watch the Walking Dead season opener with my wife. After that, I watched the 1st quarter, and after a few series, when it was clear the offensive line forgot how to block, I began to fast forward through the entire game.

Like Nas said, it's one loss.....team is 3-3 which beats 0-6. I said before the season began that Philly was the team to beat, and nothing I've seen has changed that opinion.

Still alot of football to play, Giants are in the pack when it comes to chasing a playoff spot.

I taped the game because I wanted to watch the Walking Dead season opener with my wife. After that, I watched the 1st quarter, and after a few series, when it was clear the offensive line forgot how to block, I began to fast forward through the entire game.

Like Nas said, it's one loss.....team is 3-3 which beats 0-6. I said before the season began that Philly was the team to beat, and nothing I've seen has changed that opinion.

Still alot of football to play, Giants are in the pack when it comes to chasing a playoff spot.

With all due respect Joe... Our D has been flying under the radar and our O welcomed back Heremans. That was the game changer. I still think you guys beat the Cowballs and after that this week will be a distant memory.

With all due respect Joe... Our D has been flying under the radar and our O welcomed back Heremans. That was the game changer. I still think you guys beat the Cowballs and after that this week will be a distant memory.

I think it's safe to say the Eagles are THAT good and the Giants aren't THAT bad. Our guys forgot how to play it seems and our OL in particular forgot about something called blitz.

I think it's safe to say the Eagles are THAT good and the Giants aren't THAT bad. Our guys forgot how to play it seems and our OL in particular forgot about something called blitz.

I don't think they prepared for our D. Like I said, we've been flying under the radar with 2nd and 3rd stringers.

The Giants are what they are, and what they are is the best of the mediocre teams.

The Giants are what they are, and what they are is the best of the mediocre teams.

Yup......got to hope they squeak into the playoffs, and then make a run.

9-7 is still very possible. Need to split with the Cowboys and Eagles for that to happen, though.

I would like to know why people think we can beat Dallas. We are going to get smoked by Romo and Murray.

Because Eli desecrated the visiting locker room when the house of jerruah opened. He owns that place. I still say we'll split with Philly and Dallas, and will probably sweep Washington. Don't forget, fans were burning Eli jerseys after week 1 and then they went on a 3 game winning streak. You've been a fan long enough to know there's always at least one stinker per season. We'll be in the hunt.