SportsWrath

Bold predictions.

Sephiroth

I have no idea what youre talking about.

Mariota is the QB of Oregon and the #1 prospect in next year's draft. Loggains is the QB coach of Cleveland(Was a candidate for Giants OC job.) Loggains is apparently the guy who convinced Cleveland to draft Manziel. Loggains is also a Arkansas guy and Jerrah is an Arkansas guy, who loves other Arkansas guys

Mariota is the QB of Oregon and the #1 prospect in next year's draft. Loggains is the QB coach of Cleveland(Was a candidate for Giants OC job.) Loggains is apparently the guy who convinced Cleveland to draft Manziel. Loggains is also a Arkansas guy and Jerrah is an Arkansas guy, who loves other Arkansas guys

Well this Mariota is gonna be a bust, it's confirmed.

People on the Dallas Cowboys forum are saying they should tank the season to get him.

Yep, I actually think the Giants will draft a QB early too

The only way I want the Giant's to draft a QB is if he's like Luck, Ryan or like Eli, Big Ben and Rivers were in '04.

I want every single expert saying that he's NFL ready, none of this "he might become a franchise player" like RGtheThird, or all the teams replacing their "franchise QB" now, Jax, Titans, Tampa, Raiders, etc. All those teams took QBs who were "potential franchise QBs"

If there's none of those in the draft I don't care if the Giants have to bust out for 10 years, I'd wait for the next Luck.

On a serious note, anywhere between 7-9 and 10-6 I think. I don't think our offense will be THAT bad (Manning and Cruz both stated that in the pre-season they worked on plays they were bad at in practice)

I think our defensive, especially our front 4 will surprise some people.

Till JPP proves he's worth the hype, the DE position is work in progress.