SportsWrath

SW Giants road game

Nas

im going to the Cowboys v Jags game in London on Nov 9th .....i have spare tickets at the moment if any of you guys happen to be in London ?

( im not coming over to the US for a Giants game this year ....unless we make the playoffs .....which is not going to happen is it ! )

When do the Giants play in London next?

There are no Giants games planned in London at the moment Tree . But when it happens I will be organising the Sportswrath UK Party and you are very welcome to come and stay , ( not sure my wife and kids will be very impressed but that's life ! )

There are no Giants games planned in London at the moment Tree . But when it happens I will be organising the Sportswrath UK Party and you are very welcome to come and stay , ( not sure my wife and kids will be very impressed but that's life ! )

Scrumpy, crumpets and slappers for all!

Id definitely go to london to see the giants play. That would be the most incredible sw meet.

Shit, tgat would be the greatest message board meeting in the history of message board meetings.

If people keep track of that kind of shit

Word that would be one hell of a road trip Bro... I would definitely come/go... might include the Kids and the Ex Battle Ax... but we would do Brixton sans any ball and chains... Battle Ax' ex or current... and no girlfriends or ones who believe they are girlfriends... That way we all can dig the Black Brit Chicks (e.g. African, West Indian, Indian and Pakistani chicks...yummy yum... :blush: ) ... get and smoke some good weed... and eat some good food (Brit food sucks... sorry UK) while soaking in some good sounds. Love me some British Indian chicks man... :)