SportsWrath

SW Giants road game

Nas

Is it too early to start talking about a game where SW can probably meet?

I may be in Detroit for the opener. It will double down for me as a visit to my brother and his family... I have 2 little nieces that I've only seen once years ago.

Any suggestions?

I'll be over again ....when we next get a home playoff game

( probably 2030 ! )

Cant risk my remarkable record of 7 Giants wins out of 7 visits to the US ! ........unless the game is of huge importance.

( plus i'm skint at the moment with 3 daughters to feed and school fees etc ...)

Nov 30th. I might be there too.

hmmm... the weather will be on the chilly side so it maybe a good getaway for us...

yeah i might be there for the Jacksonville game as well. Nas.. it'll be like old times!!!.. join us.

Yea I'm trying to see what game the guys pick... I'll do my best to join of course.

I'm looking at Jacksonville and/or Nashville. Never been to Nashville and I hear it's a very cool town.....and yes, I actually like the shitkicker music!

I was aiming for the Nashville game; my Mum lives there but is moving at the end of next month. Luckily she picked another location from the Giants 2014 schedule (Gainesville, outside of Jax).

I was aiming for the Nashville game; my Mum lives there but is moving at the end of next month. Luckily she picked another location from the Giants 2014 schedule (Gainesville, outside of Jax).

Gainsville is about 90-120 minutes away from JAX.

Yeah, but that's doable.

I maybe passing thru Gaineville that day. My buddy that I am going to the game with lives in Dunnellon. So I will probably go to his place then hop on over to Jax from there which puts us going thru Gainesville.

I maybe passing thru Gaineville that day. My buddy that I am going to the game with lives in Dunnellon. So I will probably go to his place then hop on over to Jax from there which puts us going thru Gainesville.

SHOTGUN!