SportsWrath

Question that has been haunting me...

Currency

This question has also been in the back of my mind occasionally. Never really gave it too much thought.

I doubt he would've caught it even if he wasn't interviewed. That is what us Giants fans call the "Danny Kanell pass" I believe. Or is it Kent Graham :brooding:

Is that feagles fault for not kicking it out of bound?

You can blame all 11... actually 12 people on the field for that one. Our 11 for not tackling, and the 12th being the ref for not calling a block in the back at the beginning.

Seubert was a TE in college and after the game he said something along the lines of 'if it didn't occur, I would have caught it and scored, I know it'

wouldnt you say the same thing???

he wasnt in the goal-line and if I rem right didnt he have someone behind him and one to the side

plus way to post the westbrook return if that isnt worse.. i was at the game one of the worst expierences

he wasnt in the goal-line and if I rem right didnt he have someone behind him and one to the side

plus way to post the westbrook return if that isnt worse.. i was at the game one of the worst expierences

Yeah, definitely for me too. For some reason, I went to my soccer game after and it sucked. Then it looked like the Texans would beat the Jets but after an awesome return by JJ Moses, Carr had four chances inside the 10 to win the game but they lost and the Jets won which made it twice as bad.

It was at the 4 yard line where Seubert was taken down. It was pass interference or nothing.

What really should have happened was if Allen was a vet, he would have spiked the ball because it was third down and there would have been a few seconds left and we could've taken another field goal.

He was at about the 2 yard line with one guy behind him. I think he would have made it, he would have just needed to 'fall' in.

It wouldn't have mattered if he didn't score on the play. If they correctly throw the flag the game can't end on a defensive penalty. We'd line up for a field goal from inside the 5. It would've been akin to an extra point.

Actually, we're all wrong. We still had another ineligible man downfield so the penalties would have offset.

Why I do believe that Suebert MAY have had a better chance than most O linemen is because if I am not mistaken he was recruited to Western Illinois as a Te and may have actually played TE for a year or so there.

Bottom line was IT was PASS INT and no matter whether it was Amani Toomer or Keith Hamilton the Pass INT should have been called. :TD:

Guys, all of you are missing out the point that there was a penalty on the play... on us. A seperate call, ineligible man downfield. The penalties would have offset calling for another 43 yard try by Bryant which he still would have missed.

Guys, all of you are missing out the point that there was a penalty on the play... on us. A seperate call, ineligible man downfield. The penalties would have offset calling for another 43 yard try by Bryant which he still would have missed.

No, Seubert was eligbible, he even told the ref before the play, just in case it happened.

No, Seubert was eligbible, he even told the ref before the play, just in case it happened.

Nice he told the ref and still got flagged. God there are two games I do not want to be reminded about, one of which is this one and the other is this years Seattle game. :brooding:

Umm we know that, but the pass INT was not called, thus it is a moot point. Mike Preira of course 2das ys later said we are sorry and the refs fucked up.

I could have sworn it was Seubert. I know Junkin was the one who messed up the snap, so he may not have made it downfield that quick.

ok, seubert was the one ruled ineligible on the field and was interfered with. obviously he was eligible, either tam hopkins or trey junkin were ineligible, which would have been offsetting penalties, re-kick had it been called correctly. than again, i really dont think we could have made a re-kick at that point anyway, our whole kicking team sucked.