SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

Liverpool still looking really good ( but we are going to miss Coutinho a lot until Jan .....dammit )

Jose has lost his touch Boo .......you had better be careful at Everton on Sunday !

How did you lose 3-0 to Ipswich JR ? ........ it cant be much fun watching QPR this season.

Looks like Southgate has got the England job full time ........boring

He definitely earned it after beating the mighty Malta and Scotland.

I hope you will not be supporting the hull city tigers that evening uk

By the way, jose loves winning that cup, you guys could be in trouble with that saints tie. Southampton look like they are sorting it out and you may have coutinho out

I hope you will not be supporting the hull city tigers that evening uk

sorry Boo .......i live 10 miles from Hull and they are my " local " team .........so i am friends with loads of Tigers fans .

and yes , the Coutinho injury will hurt us !

Jr, just pointing out you wanted to be relegated a while back

I know, it was the first thing I thought of when i posted that. I thought it might be for the best. I probably can say Wolves are a good example and maybe Wigan, but then there is Portsmouth, Bolton, and Blackpool. Blackpool is a mess and Portsmouth seem to be doing well and probably are on the rise.

Wolves were able to come right back up, but I can't see that at QPR. They will have to find a way to survive. I thought they made some good signings, but I just don't understand what is going on. They looked better under Hasselbaink.

• 2 weeks later...

They didn't really have a bad start under him until they got tonked by Spurs. Then should have gotten something out of West Brom. Should have never fired Monk. They might have been boring, but they wouldn't have been called Swansalona for nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

i didnt watch it Boo because it was my daughter's birthday ........but i heard that 1-1 was a fair result ( and Utd richly deserved the equaliser )

Will try to watch it tomorrow.

great win for QPR on Thur night v Reading JR ( 3 in a row , wow maybe they have turned the corner )

nice win for Hull (with new manager ) against Bournemouth . ( is there still hope for my local team ? )