SportsWrath

NFL Paloffs

BlueInCanada

Parkey getting hated on though and went 3/4 and his last kick was impacted by his line. I think the offense that put up 15 points, 9 that he put up, should take the brunt of the criticism.

Parkey getting hated on though and went 3/4 and his last kick was impacted by his line. I think the offense that put up 15 points, 9 that he put up, should take the brunt of the criticism.

Im not so sure. The blame here is on the front office. The Bears let Robbie Gould get away because they didnt want to pay him. Since then hes gone 82 of 85 on field goals. Then they pick up Parkey who has been on 4 teams, pay him $9 million and dont cut him after hes missed what 11 this year? Thats what comes up to bite you in the end. Remember the Giants had long snapping and holding issues all year long before Trey Jud...

Nope, cant do either of them.

Cowboys and Eagles both need to lose by 50.

Oh I agree completely. But in a worst case scenario where I had to choose the Cowboys or the Eagles, I'd have to go with the 'Boys.

Ugh. Go Rams.

Oh and although I feel like Dak still leaves a lot of throws out on the field.

He was the only reason why the Cowboys were in the game at all.

I think he can take a team to the big game, luckily as long as the Cowboys have Jerriah and Garrett, it's not happening lol