SportsWrath

"The Giants can't pick a RB, there are too many good QBs to pass up"

BlueInCanada

Mayfields off the board and pundits everywhere are screaming that they NEED TO TAKE A QB, who's left?

Josh Rosen - Who's going to be traded off his second team when they take a better QB in the draft.

Sam Darnold - Who's apparently watching to many Patrick Swayze movies, or just one in particular a little too much.

Josh Allen - Who has so far only beaten teams with losing records this year and is held up by a top 5 defence in the NFL.

So far, the only "good" or consistently good QB to come out of the 2018 draft was Lamar Jackson and that's because he can run for 150+ yards with ease.

Well I'm happy the Giants weren't sold on any of those soon to be busts.

I preferred Nelson to a running back but I preferred Barkley to any of the qbs not named mayfield. All in all Im a lot happier than I ever wouldve thought Id be drafting a rb second overall

Nelson was my easy #2 pick and I would not of been disappointed if the Giants took him instead.

Guy is a beast.

However I'm glad the Giants were able to get the second place prize of Hernendez in round two.

Instead we ended up picking an All World All Pro RB who is going to be the center piece of the offense for years to come. Now if only we had an OL worth a shit and a coaching staff that has an iota of a brain.

I think the Giants will go all out to make sure they give Barkley and Jones a great OL.... it's a no brainer.

I like barkely as much as anyone...however...with rb like nick chubb and sony michel in the same draft...if youre not taking a qb at 2 overall...you need to trade that pick.

Awful move by the big heeb in charge

But so far last year's QBs look worse than Jones?

Why would you want a shitty QB? Or better yet trade out if a generational talent?

I didnt say i wanted a qb. I said if youre not taking a qb...cause the giants didnt like any of them at 2...you should trade the pick.

The haul they could have gotten from the jets would have filled a bunch of needs...rb and te and the two positions you never should spend an early first round pick on in the modern era.

Watching some of these other teams, I dont know how you can say the Giants are set at WR. I think its the weakest position on the team, even with a healthy shepard. They dont have a guy that can spread the field and no one that can take a short route to the house. The Giants should be playing ball control right now with Barkley to keep some of these offenses off the field.

Watching some of these other teams, I dont know how you can say the Giants are set at WR. I think its the weakest position on the team, even with a healthy shepard. They dont have a guy that can spread the field and no one that can take a short route to the house. The Giants should be playing ball control right now with Barkley to keep some of these offenses off the field.

I should of said the receiving game.

I feel like Engram/Tate/Shepard/Slayton, etc all are good enough to carry the Giants.

Not a lot of teams in the NFL have a legit game breaking 1 on 1 WR (we used too lol)

I think they might address it in the draft if Young (DE) or Thomas (LT) are gone when they pick they should go for that WR Jerry Jeudy, rare mix of speed and size, next Julio Jones.