SportsWrath

Keenan Robinson is a Giant

UK-Giantsfan

Robinson, Thomas, Casillas.

This linebacking corps is almost marginal!

We're not done. I'll be shocked if the Giants don't add a LB in one of the first two rounds.

And btw I think Robinson is going to surprise a lot of you. I've been sold in him and feel he's our best LB.

Is this another one of those Reese moves where he signs someone who sucks because he had a big game against us once?

More like signing someone young who has a huge upside to a no risk one year show-me contract....

Is this another one of those Reese moves where he signs someone who sucks because he had a big game against us once?

He did have that INT once against Giants and he's often injured so this is a text book Reese LB signing.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2016/03/new_giants_lb_keenan_robinsons_injury_history_amon.html

2. The injuries

The Giants are coming off two straight seasons where they saw middle linebacker Jon Beason rarely make it onto the field. Now their replacement for 2016 (Beason retired) has his fair share of injury concerns as well.

Robinson missed time this past season with a shoulder injury. He was dealing with injuries to his labrum, biceps and the rotator cuff in his right shoulder. He played in 12 games, but even when he was on the field, he was rarely healthy.

Robinson also dealt with a torn pectoral muscle late in his rookie year and then tore it again the following summer. He missed the entire 2013 season.

You think former Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara has missed a lot of time? He missed 25 games in five years. Robinson has already missed 28 games in four years.

Will be interesting to see how the deal is structured...given the announcement of 'up to 3.4 million'...it'd appear that there are a lot of incentives to be on the field playing, which I wouldn't mind. Glad too, knowing the health history, that it's a one year deal. Without knowing a ton about these guys, I may have looked a little closer at the LBer from the Lions...Tamir or something like that.

Will be interesting to see how the deal is structured...given the announcement of 'up to 3.4 million'...it'd appear that there are a lot of incentives to be on the field playing, which I wouldn't mind. Glad too, knowing the health history, that it's a one year deal. Without knowing a ton about these guys, I may have looked a little closer at the LBer from the Lions...Tamir or something like that.

Tahir Whitehead... but too late. He re-signed with Detroit last night.

What do you guys think of Darron Lee from Ohio St? Sounds like he'd be a mid-1st pick as a covetted cover 4-3 OLB or 3-4 rusher.

I'm always happy with whoever we draft, but would he be the best value at 10?

I truly don't see us trading down.