SportsWrath

Bridgewater Named Rookie of the Year

Dragon

Must consider the other possibility of the fans of every single team that Odell Beckham Jr humiliated this season does add up to a lot of votes going to anyone else.

There can't be that many Dallas fans out there.

Look at it this way, an Odell Beckham with a chip on his shoulder... That's definitely a good thing.

The dude is a freak of nature as is... No need for added motivation.... but can I pass the "chip on shoulder" to Hakeem Nicks and ask we get him back to team up with ODB and Cruz?

Yeah, this isn't the AP Rookie of the Year, the real award. This rookie of the year is akin to the Pro Bowl voting. And shows that fans know absolutely nothing about football. Bridgewater wasn't even the best rookie quarterback this season.

They were advertising this one on nfl.com as if it was the official one. That's why I was confused as all hell when I saw this. Either way... I didn't even know Bridgewater was still starting for Minnesota. I thought he got benched.

Yeah, this isn't the AP Rookie of the Year, the real award. This rookie of the year is akin to the Pro Bowl voting. And shows that fans know absolutely nothing about football. Bridgewater wasn't even the best rookie quarterback this season.

Don't worry Drizzle i'm sure you know more than them about football. :TU:

They were advertising this one on nfl.com as if it was the official one. That's why I was confused as all hell when I saw this. Either way... I didn't even know Bridgewater was still starting for Minnesota. I thought he got benched.

I was also confused last night, no worries bro. I agree, I saw it on NFL.com and thought the same thing, too.