SportsWrath

Eagles Trade Up To 2

Mr. P

retire an Eagle?....not with an incoming draft pick he wouldn't. Unless he were content to be a backup, in which case, why would anybody want him?

In case you haven't been paying attention, Bradford made it through his season LAST year much to the surprise of many including me. The man has been injury prone. I'd say it was a 50/50 chance he retired as an Eagle.

In case you haven't been paying attention, Bradford made it through his season LAST year much to the surprise of many including me. The man has been injury prone. I'd say it was a 50/50 chance he retired as an Eagle.

One strong suit of Kelly is his strength and conditioning. If I am not mistaken the Eagles had the least lost time due to injury while he was coach.

ah, well, that's a valid point.... the way Bradford takes a hit, seems like he's 50/50 to get through a game.

And he was named our starter this year. Took his 11 mil and now wants to be traded because we are going after a QB that he will have to compete with NEXT year. Speaks volumes about his level of confidence.

Congrats BG but I hope he sucks balls. You understand.

I do. Completely. Broncos got their guy, so now hopefully Bradford will quit acting like a bitch. If he stays healthy we can deal him out next year for a 2nd or 3rd the following year. Daniels can hold down the fort if Wentz needs another year, but I doubt he will. Kids pretty smart.

Wentz looks good, I like him better than Goff.

His time in the 40 was better than Goff's and he was definitely more sincere personality wise.

This is the Eagles Eli Manning move. Remember, we already had Kurt Warner. We'll see if it nets them some hardware.

We technically didn't already have Warner. We signed him after getting Eli.

We technically didn't already have Warner. We signed him after getting Eli.

I actually thought we had him first. That was a pretty big signing after taking Eli. As I recall, he was supposed to groom Eli but that wasn't his plan.

all I've seen is some highlights but wentz made some super impressive throws. He certainly seems to have the physical ability to get it done that's for sure

He's got a pretty good head for football too...

Pretty sure Gruden had a chub.

BG, I want to hate on Wentz and I just can't. I like the guy. And some of the throws I've seen him make on the move are just beautiful. I'm sure I'll find some reasons to want to piss in his cheerios as the years go by, though. I think the Eagles finally have their franchise QB, though.

BG, I want to hate on Wentz and I just can't. I like the guy. And some of the throws I've seen him make on the move are just beautiful. I'm sure I'll find some reasons to want to piss in his cheerios as the years go by, though. I think the Eagles finally have their franchise QB, though.

I understand that man. We're division rivals. We are interviewing the Veep from the Bears today.

• 4 months later...