SportsWrath

Larry Donnell, thoughts?

osi724dasack

He's done really well so far, but teams haven't been paying attention to him. That's going to change after this game, so we'll see how he does going forward.

I'd have to put him officially into the "good" category though, at least as a receiver.

The fact that teams now HAVE to account for him is a huge win for this offense, especially Cruz.

If this offensive line can hang tough, and if Beckhamstring is anything close to what people say about him.....this offense is going to be Green Bay scary.

The fact that teams now HAVE to account for him is a huge win for this offense, especially Cruz.

If this offensive line can hang tough, and if Beckhamstring is anything close to what people say about him.....this offense is going to be Green Bay scary.

And now they're 0.500 you can start watching again!

Lol....great episode..... The empire version of Uhura was smoking

Jesus... you should watch the YouTube Phase II's man...they have modern special effects and they are really on par with the TOS... All of those fleet actions and space battles that were part of your dreams... as to Uhura... She rocks ...and I mean ROCKS Sulu's face... :git: :LMAO:

Jeez Louise...you would have to be Gay not to have taken this back to your trailer and plowed her without mercy after this scene was done...

Now The New Voyages and Phase II... Captain Sulu remembers another smoking hot chick he got the nasty on with... to think this guy is gay... poor lad...

New Voyages has the better acting and good special effects...

Phase II has the better special effects but more uneven acting... Its also very PC like the TNG

Enjoy the Episode Joe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO2aAqb4r4Y

Jesus... you should watch the YouTube Phase II's man...they have modern special effects and they are really on par with the TOS... All of those fleet actions and space battles that were part of your dreams... as to Uhura... She rocks ...and I mean ROCKS Sulu's face... :git: :LMAO:

Jeez Louise...you would have to be Gay not to have taken this back to your trailer and plowed her without mercy after this scene was done...

Now The New Voyages and Phase II... Captain Sulu remembers another smoking hot chick he got the nasty on with... to think this guy is gay... poor lad...

New Voyages has the better acting and good special effects...

Phase II has the better special effects but more uneven acting... Its also very PC like the TNG

Enjoy the Episode Joe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO2aAqb4r4Y

Uhura at the height of her beauty.....rocking the boots and the knife.....she gave me some bad dreams (and I don't mean the scary type).

I am going to have a hard time deciding who to start between Donnell and Zach Ertz from this point going forward. I could start Ertz in a flex spot but I have Roddy White and Doug Martin there...and for now, I'm still counting on Martin to get me big points because Rainey keeps fucking up and the passing attack in Tampa blows.

And there's $500 and bragging rights at stake.