SportsWrath

Redskins DB coach

gmenroc

..is your very own, Perry Fewell. Gotta love the fact that we fire our DC and the only jobs he sniffs are position coach spots, and only 2 at that. Apparently he had the choice of DB coach in San Fran or Washington. Went to a division rival...asshole. Probably didn't want to move across country...but you have to believe the 49ers had the better players to work with in the secondary.

..is your very own, Perry Fewell. Gotta love the fact that we fire our DC and the only jobs he sniffs are position coach spots, and only 2 at that. Apparently he had the choice of DB coach in San Fran or Washington. Went to a division rival...asshole. Probably didn't want to move across country...but you have to believe the 49ers had the better players to work with in the secondary.

Haha, kind of like our former and current defensive coordinator. I find your comment pretty ironic, lol.

Are you talking about Spags or Fewell cause it can apply to both.

Edit; didnt see Storm posted it as well heh.

they have an experienced coach and a non-meddling owner. i would say a better oppty than 49ers at this juncture.

Yes the son of the Crypt Keeper is keeping his hands off... a smart guy... my orthodontist is a Raiders fan...

I still think think they are 3-4 seasons away. There the knicks of the NFL traded away picks and the future. Carr is good and the worry he couldnt hold up in the pocket under pressure has been proven wrong. He highlight in college, deep ball , seems to be his weekness. They need a WRs and OL . They do have Khalil Mack who i would have been willing to trade two 1st for.

I still think think they are 3-4 seasons away. There the knicks of the NFL traded away picks and the future. Carr is good and the worry he couldnt hold up in the pocket under pressure has been proven wrong. He highlight in college, deep ball , seems to be his weekness. They need a WRs and OL . They do have Khalil Mack who i would have been willing to trade two 1st for.

Hear you but they are done with their Knicks years. They have all of their picks this year. Or at least 1 in every round.

I would say 2-3 years... but for the most part I agree...

Haha, kind of like our former and current defensive coordinator. I find your comment pretty ironic, lol.

Are you talking about Spags or Fewell cause it can apply to both.

Edit; didnt see Storm posted it as well heh.

That's a good point that honestly, didn't cross my mind.