SportsWrath

Undrafted free agents

Lughead

Am I the only one realized our DB position will be very solid for years to come? Im not just talking about the rookies... remember Beal was drafted only last year. Im excited to see this defense get it together... there will be a learning curve.

Am I the only one realized our DB position will be very solid for years to come? Im not just talking about the rookies... remember Beal was drafted only last year. Im excited to see this defense get it together... there will be a learning curve.

No, Ive noticed it too. We need to see how these players do on the field. But the future does look promising. I wouldnt be surprised if Love moves to safety

PFF is saying the Giants got the best steals in the Draft overall.

Both Baker and Love were so highly rated in terms of not giving up catchable passes and TDs allowed vs where they were drafted.

Also Oshane had the highest pressure per play of any DE.

Lawrence also had the highest "yards in the back field" of any interior DL of the Draft.

So say whatever you want to about pick number six, the Giants at least on paper really hit it out of the park with the rest of the picks.

That CB who was shot as well was supposedly in the running for a pretty big steal as well.

PFF is saying the Giants got the best steals in the Draft overall.

Both Baker and Love were so highly rated in terms of not giving up catchable passes and TDs allowed vs where they were drafted.

Also Oshane had the highest pressure per play of any DE.

Lawrence also had the highest "yards in the back field" of any interior DL of the Draft.

So say whatever you want to about pick number six, the Giants at least on paper really hit it out of the park with the rest of the picks.

That CB who was shot as well was supposedly in the running for a pretty big steal as well.

I'm still upset the Eagles got a great tackle that will solidify that position for them for the next decade.... But I guess you can't have them all. Although OL is still a glaring need.

I'm still upset the Eagles got a great tackle that will solidify that position for them for the next decade.... But I guess you can't have them all. Although OL is still a glaring need.

Correction RT is a need the rest of the line is fairly well set.

Although Conklins option was just declined by the Titans and Remmers is still waiting to sign with a team.

Plus camp cuts.

I fully expect Getty to either trade or get a vet RT into camp to compete.

The Giants have signed OG Austin Droogsma out of FSU. The only thing cooler than his name is his story. He was an All American at shot put and didn't play a down of football. He's a 345lb development guy.

636638055423205190-Droogsma-3.jpg?width=

The Giants have signed OG Austin Droogsma out of FSU. The only thing cooler than his name is his story. He was an All American at shot put and didn't play a down of football. He's a 345lb development guy.

COOMODEL-SE017-1-6-Viking-Vanquuisher-BE

He already has better technique than Flowers.

Correction RT is a need the rest of the line is fairly well set.

Although Conklins option was just declined by the Titans and Remmers is still waiting to sign with a team.

Plus camp cuts.

I fully expect Getty to either trade or get a vet RT into camp to compete.

Any reason why Conklins option was turned down?

He looks like he plays smart so that helps and shit....he hits like a cement truck

C. Wagon

Man, I just didnt realize how good Mississippi State defense was this pass year

Any reason why Conklins option was turned down?

Honestly I don't know, he still has a year left on his rookie deal.

Could be the injury bug, tore his ACL in 2017, then missed games this year due to recovery and more injuries.

Maybe they figure he wont bounce back? But still you have him on the hook for cheap, if he has a good year he's just going to get more money in FA.

Honestly I don't know, he still has a year left on his rookie deal.

Could be the injury bug, tore his ACL in 2017, then missed games this year due to recovery and more injuries.

Maybe they figure he wont bounce back? But still you have him on the hook for cheap, if he has a good year he's just going to get more money in FA.

Well that sucks...

Man, I just didnt realize how good Mississippi State defense was this pass year

Yep....number 1 in scoring defense....yet....my Hawks punched them in the mouth in the Outback bowl and put 27 on them despite...get this...having negative rushing yards against them,

C, Wgaibn

Yep....number 1 in scoring defense....yet....my Hawks punched them in the mouth in the Outback bowl and put 27 on them despite...get this...having negative rushing yards against them,

C, Wgaibn

Wow... now I have to watch the game.

Wow... now I have to watch the game.

I will save you the time....MS State had 3 turnovers and 8 really bad penalties (I mean stupid poor sportsman deals)....and then diluted their massive speed advantage on defense by ...get this...double and triple teaming our TE (Hockenson - now with the Lions)..which left out slot guy one on one in space and we made the best of it. Also helps that we have a Big Ben type QB who could take the hits coming from an DL that all went to the NFL in the upper rounds.

Oh......and our D Line also beat the shit out of their OL.

It was a great game ..when it was over...but nerve racking to watch in real time.

C. Wagon

I will save you the time....MS State had 3 turnovers and 8 really bad penalties (I mean stupid poor sportsman deals)....and then diluted their massive speed advantage on defense by ...get this...double and triple teaming our TE (Hockenson - now with the Lions)..which left out slot guy one on one in space and we made the best of it. Also helps that we have a Big Ben type QB who could take the hits coming from an DL that all went to the NFL in the upper rounds.

Oh......and our D Line also beat the shit out of their OL.

It was a great game ..when it was over...but nerve racking to watch in real time.

C. Wagon

I need to start watching college football again

I need to start watching college football again

I could never get into college football.

Most games end with scores of 37-9.

Or when you get a good game some crazy last minute bullshit happens like a triple flea flicker where the RB bombs a 60 yard pass downfield for the game winning TD to a 350 pound DT who was eligible as a TE.