SportsWrath

NFL Paloffs

BlueInCanada

If the Cowboys beat the Rams, I think I'm done with this playoff season.

I'd be stunned, the Rams match up pretty well.

I think the Cowboys could take the Saints though.

I suspect a playoff win was the best possible outcome for the rest of the division. I still believe Dak is an average at best player in an ideal situation. I hope they sign him to a huge, long term contract.

I dont get the two point attempt. A lot of teams do that to go up by a touchdown. Im a firm believer of going for two only when you have to tie. If this game comes down to a possible last second field goal attempt and the game stands at 13-15, the two point conversion attempt loses this game. Philly has proven they arent scoring much this game.

Now the Bears offense stalling.

I dont get the two point attempt. A lot of teams do that to go up by a touchdown. Im a firm believer of going for two only when you have to tie. If this game comes down to a possible last second field goal attempt and the game stands at 13-15, the two point conversion attempt loses this game. Philly has proven they arent scoring much this game.

Now the Bears offense stalling.

Why go for one when it doesnt do anything if the Eagles score a TD?

17-15 and 17-16 still lose the game equally.

Two FG attempts (with the possibility of having to get an onside kick) in a game like this is much less likely then a single Eagles TD.

Theyve scored 10 points all game, Id rather go up 6 so the option to kick field goals and win the game isnt there. I dont think theyre going to score a touchdown here, either.

Exactly my point, it's more likely they get a single TD drive, then two drives resulting in a FG.