SportsWrath

Shepard Injured

Dragon

Read that he simply rolled his ankle. Likely a sprain...even a bad sprain should be fine by regular season...likely shelves him for the rest of camp though and likely most of preseason...

Not to pull a Nas here, but I've sprained the shit out of my ankles to the point of doctors visits, crutches for weeks at a time, and recommended time off my feet. Never once cried over it and I never missed (soccer) games over it. Came to games on crutches, took some pain relievers, played, and went home on crutches. At 37 now, I regret doing that because my ankles and knees are shit for my age, but hell, the pain wasn't what some of these players make it out to be.

Read that he simply rolled his ankle. Likely a sprain...even a bad sprain should be fine by regular season...likely shelves him for the rest of camp though and likely most of preseason...

Not to pull a Nas here, but I've sprained the shit out of my ankles to the point of doctors visits, crutches for weeks at a time, and recommended time off my feet. Never once cried over it and I never missed (soccer) games over it. Came to games on crutches, took some pain relievers, played, and went home on crutches. At 37 now, I regret doing that because my ankles and knees are shit for my age, but hell, the pain wasn't what some of these players make it out to be.

Dude :rules:

my speculation is his tears were him thinking he had a season ending injury.