SportsWrath

The Giants have a new OT in the works

Lughead

Uh huh... nothing about your team... just stupidass insults.

You have nothing else because you feel your team sucks dick and that's all you can bring.

Your post doesn't even make fucking sense... it's like you have no ability to reason.

Figures.

:LMAO:

I can't be bothered responding to you anymore... you're no fun.

I want to talk smack about our respective teams here, not trade insults with your dumbass.

No offense but you suck at this... check that...

be offended...

who gives a fuck?

Not offended at all bro.

the guy blew up your "point "about oline. You're such a pussy you couldn't even admit your lame ass point was DESTROYED.

Holy shit "offend" me!?!?! ROTFLMFAO

Nothing about my team...do you know what a non sequitur is? That's all your posts are. Get your hand out of your pants for a second and think.

Check that!?!? what is this the 90's!?!?!

omfg :LMAO: you ain't lying.

If you think that's funny...

Where was The Vagiants O-line ranked, Nas?

WHERE ARE THEY RANKED?

WHERE?

WHERE!?!

*crickets*

Go away

Can't take it, huh?

I wasn't gonna post here anymore because all your brethren talks about are past SBs.

It's boring and not really worth it.

Thanks to your post telling me to go away and trying to silence me...

I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

Congratulations.

Can't take it, huh?

I wasn't gonna post here anymore because all your brethren talks about are past SBs.

It's boring and not really worth it.

Thanks to your post telling me to go away and trying to silence me...

I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

Congratulations.

This isn't that type of board. We don't sit around having long ass flame wars in every thread about which uniform is better. Either contribute like an adult or go away

This isn't that type of board. We don't sit around having long ass flame wars in every thread about which uniform is better. Either contribute like an adult or go away

Awwwww....

You don't have to get all pissy about it. :laugh:

I won't make fun of The Vagiants anymore... you're too sensitive about it.

Relax... it's just football.

Geez... you're no fun.

You guys suck. :P

Actually we do... lol.

Sorry, Nas.

I'm not allowed to respond freely about your team.

Herc is bitching too much and I don't want to keep hurting his feelings about his Vagiants.

And here I thought women were bad. :laugh:

It was fun while it lasted though... well... with everyone here except Herc.

:(

You'd figure a guy with a wrestler on his profile pic wouldn't have such a stick up his ass about football.

Listen if you guys joe4prez brought over from the eagles board want to go pages and pages with unfunny insults in select gd threads then fine. It's very easy to just ignore or skim once you guys get going. But over here in the giants section we pretty much keep it to regular football talk. Nobody is going to complain about some light hearted shit talk here and there from opposing fan bases but you've been shitting on every active thread for weeks now. I don't care about what you say, I care that there's no off-button and you are spreading to every thread

Listen if you guys joe4prez brought over from the eagles board want to go pages and pages with unfunny insults in select gd threads then fine. It's very easy to just ignore or skim once you guys get going. But over here in the giants section we pretty much keep it to regular football talk. Nobody is going to complain about some light hearted shit talk here and there from opposing fan bases but you've been shitting on every active thread for weeks now. I don't care about what you say, I care that there's no off-button and you are spreading to every thread

This is pretty factual actually. We don't really get into too much trash talk on this board...

I posted on 2 threads in here, not every thread... I already said I'll stop.

Stop bitching about it already.