SportsWrath

Giants RB Core

Tempest

I think it hinges on flowers. Our rbs can be productive if they can get past the line of scrimmage and our passing game will dominate the entire league if Eli gets an extra second or two from last season

Will Perkins be the answer at RB is what this season will hang on. I no longer care how they play as long as they win.

Yeah Temp, I'm not saying anything about the passing game. I just don't want them to focus so much on OBJ unless it's working and teams can't stop it. the running game has been missing the last few years and we need something solid at the RB spot.

Yeah Temp, I'm not saying anything about the passing game. I just don't want them to focus so much on OBJ unless it's working and teams can't stop it. the running game has been missing the last few years and we need something solid at the RB spot.

Totally agree

I think it hinges on flowers. Our rbs can be productive if they can get past the line of scrimmage and our passing game will dominate the entire league if Eli gets an extra second or two from last season

We thought the passing game was going to dominate the league going into the 2016 season too. Clearly the offense ran better at the end of the season with Perkins. I'm not worried about Flowers, he wasn't the only reason the running game was lacking. Hart was bad and then there was Jerry.

Yes there are others to be concerned about but his positional importance on the weakest unit of the team makes his improvement most critical to the teams success. We have mostly everything else in place

Its not useless, it's just that 4.6 is good enough.

I can't recall any successful RBs that were over 4.7.

40 is base on straight way. Only when your o-line provides holes for you to break out. Can't use that speed if you can't shake off the first tackle.

4.7 can be ran by Tackles. Eli is like a 4.9. The speed isn't as useful to determine a RB